Fast & Furious 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is the official watching order of these films? I have only seen 2. The 1st one and the 5th one. i hated the 1st one, but loved the 5th.

Good question I have seen 1234& 5 in that order and it doesn't make much sense

If u watch 1,4,5,6 and then watch 2,& 3 the story makes more sense. 2 & 3 feel more disconnected from the overall story arc of the other films.

there are already plans to make three more movies after part 7

Are you series? damn, Vin really needs to break away from the muscle bound, cant act, dummy stereotype he has. He needs to branch out and try different things. I'll tell you, these movies are hurting his career.

His career was way better when he started, compared to what he's doing now. He actually used to be in some awesome movies.

These stupid movies really need to stop. I loved the first one by the way, that's where it ends though.

And those movies you talk about didn't make any money. So.

The Movies Vin was in were actually good movies though.

Look at Johnny Depp, in the 90's and up to 2003 he was in many good movies, none of them made much money, but at last they were good. Depp said up until Pirates his career was 20 years of faliures.

That's the problem wiith Hollywood. They make all these stupid pointless movies with mindless action, and people flock to see them. Yet when a movie comes out that is great, with good drama, but only a small amount of action, no one goes to see them.:cuckoo:

Exactly why he shouldn't stop making these money makers. Guy needs to eat.

He was already filthy rich before they expanded the Fast series. He's not hard up for money. There are plenty of other things he can do. Paul Walker on he other hand is a different stoy, he needs these movies.

Saw on an article that Marvel called Vin to talk about a role they might want him in. It has been rumored that Vin will either portrait as Vision or Thanos... As Vision not so much and as Thanos maybe...

He was already filthy rich before they expanded the Fast series. He's not hard up for money. There are plenty of other things he can do. Paul Walker on he other hand is a different stoy, he needs these movies.

Yeah but...these make money. And no one has seen his best work, Find Me Guilty. So why should he go back?

This is where Vin belongs.

Saw on an article that Marvel called Vin to talk about a role they might want him in. It has been rumored that Vin will either portrait as Vision or Thanos... As Vision not so much and as Thanos maybe...

Problem is, if he is always committed to these dummb Fast series, when he gets a good offer to do something else, he will have to pass because of his other obligations to the Fast series. Example, "Hey Vin, we have a great super hero/Gangster/Dramatic role for you, it will be a huge blockbuster. Vin would say, "Sorry, i'm already committed to Fast 10".:cuckoo:

"Sorry guys, I'd rather make some money instead of fail and make no money and have my career die horribly like it did back there for a while."

Finally got to see it and whilst I did enjoy it, I thought 5 was better.

I'm still pretty bummed that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm watching this right now....and I ****ing love this movie. I have no idea what's going on...but it's badass.

Finally got to see it and whilst I did enjoy it, I thought 5 was better.

I'm still pretty bummed that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Tokyo Drift is the end of the story

Then they've flubbed the story then

How so? Have you watched the series? We all knew Tokyo Drift was the "end" until they finally showed us a story that takes place after it which is Fast 7. They haven't flubbed anything.

How so? Have you watched the series? We all knew Tokyo Drift was the "end" until they finally showed us a story that takes place after it which is Fast 7. They haven't flubbed anything.

Mike Green finally scored a goal. Helped me last night in my fantasy league. They really need to get rid of George McPhee.

Mike Green finally scored a goal. Helped me last night in my fantasy league. They really need to get rid of George McPhee.

I've wanted him gone for 10 years. Doesn't seem like Ted will EVER pull the trigger. I don't care if they win or lose anymore until he goes.

Back