Fast & Furious 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's funny, think of all the great film franchises that have never made it to seven installments. Would never have thought the F&F flickes would have gotten there. :lol

Usually they tend to get worse and this what was happening with this imo but it really picked itself up. Iv not seen 6 yet but heard great things. I was shocked at how good 5 was.

This series is awesome for people that can:

Have fun in a movie these days
like popcorn films
are not cynical and jaded
don't hate life
bald dudes that pretend their little 'Vin

Okay, we just got back from this and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen all of these, but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this today, and enjoyed it for what it is.

fun summer action flick with hot girls and fast cars!

awesome movie, came out of it thoroughly entertained, and bravo for not making the audience wait til after credits for the end scene to tie up everything neatly and lead into #7.

This movie was awesome! Loved it. Although its become out there it's still a great movie. One of my favorites.

just got back from seeing it....a very fun movie....seemed like the 2 hours flew by. a few of my fav parts from the movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I just got back. I really had no interest in seeing this. While I thought adding the Rock in 5 was great I was let down by the dumb car chase at the end of the film (with the vault)

I enjoyed the First one
Hated the Second
Never saw the Third
Did not care for the CGI filled fourth
and thought the fifth was OK but not great.

So I really did not care all that much.

Who would have guessed that I would find this to be the most Entertaining film of the summer. Sure my expectations were low but I enjoyed it so much more then IM3 and ST:ID

Yeah it was not as well made, was a bit bloated, and had some plot holes but I didn't care. I just had so much fun. Pretty good Villain , I loved Gina Carano, The rock was great as usual, Vin Diesel Got back into pretty good shape, ( I thought he looked sloppy in the last one and would did not believe for a second he would beat the Rock), And I loved the Preview/cameo of what was to come in the next film.

Even though I thought the film was bloated and had some scenes that could have been cut. It moved by a quick pace.

Popcorn fun all the way around.

just got back from seeing it....a very fun movie....seemed like the 2 hours flew by. a few of my fav parts from the movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

End Credit ****ing owned!!!

saw it today for the second time.
awesome !

dint like drift the first time I saw it but now it makes sence.
I cant wait for Part 7

the series keeps getting better and better.

This was one my least favorite entries into the series. I know the series is over the top, but I found the climactic chase scenes at the end to be a letdowns. The fight scenes were pretty lame and many of the action scenes looked very fake this go around. I atleast thought the chase scenes in the previous few films were more well thought-out and organized.

So what is the official watching order of these films? I have only seen 2. The 1st one and the 5th one. i hated the 1st one, but loved the 5th.

Back