FAMCON-Sideshow Freaks+Iminime Get Together +Dinner- May 25th 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a buddy interested in coming to the show, so add a +1 for me. Gonna get him hooked like the rest of us poor fools. His wife will never know what happened to the money in the cookie jar.

Awesome, added your +1, I hope he knows what he's getting himself into, this addiction is hard to kick!

I probably won't attend because I'll have a vegetarian Wife (who won't want to spend $25 because there likely won't be much for her to eat, and we don't drink) and a 7 year old with me. But just in case I can make it, let me know if I can show up and pay $25 at the door. If not, I understand.

I probably won't attend because I'll have a vegetarian Wife (who won't want to spend $25 because there likely won't be much for her to eat, and we don't drink) and a 7 year old with me. But just in case I can make it, let me know if I can show up and pay $25 at the door. If not, I understand.

I will put your name down, its easier to add you now than later on, plus we want to have a good estimate of how many people to expect and yeah you can pay at the door, hope you can join us.

Back