• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys...I sent Yh Ha a PM and asked him to check in on here and take a look at our issue with the size of the sculpt.

I didn't know that you guys think slimbody.
I just compare some 12" head I have, I think its ok..Sorry.

This is my first custom project and I undergo trial and error.
I can't check various bodys.
I am embarrassed, now.
Sorry again..

I think you are all jumping ship here a bit. The neck can be worked and modded or even like Jacobs planning to take it off completely. In any event its not a loss by any means. The work is excellent sculpting by Ha. I am personally not seeing the end of the road with this. Just a few tweaks.

Compared to your shelf, Hollywood, it doesn't look way too big, but EmmaT photos definitely look oversized, just the neck looks thick. Still a fantastic sculpt, Yh Ha, so don't be embarrassed. Just need to see more in hands and figure out solution.

Oh I apologize, Yh Ha, I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed. It really is an awesome sculpt. You did a great job!! And like the guys said we'll just do a few tweaks and figure out solution.

Ive sent images to three very well know artist's in our industry that all of you have insane respect for and none of them see a problem making this an A+ custom. All three can't wait to work on the sculpt.

So all I need to know now is "everyone" still interested in my clothing set run for the Douglas figure. Also I would like to say a huge thank you to our artist Hy Ya. I hope you are reading this buddy because you are an up an coming great sculptor for sure. I cannot wait to see you next work. The work on this sculpt is stunning. No one has said anything about the glasses so let me say this now..... they are amazing! Thank you again for a job well done.

Hollywood, of course I'm in for your clothing set run.

I haven't received my sculpt yet but from what I have seen the glasses look awesome! Again I am sorry Yh Ha. I hope you aren't discouraged by the previous comments. Seriously you did a really great work on this and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work on here. :)

In Hollywood's pics it looks pretty close to the Caine heads of David. I think the neck is just too thick possibly...will check when I have it in hand. Maybe YaHa can make a cast of one of the castings so it shrinks even more? 3 percent or so maybe.

Ive sent images to three very well know artist's in our industry that all of you have insane respect for and none of them see a problem making this an A+ custom. All three can't wait to work on the sculpt.

So all I need to know now is "everyone" still interested in my clothing set run for the Douglas figure. Also I would like to say a huge thank you to our artist Hy Ya. I hope you are reading this buddy because you are an up an coming great sculptor for sure. I cannot wait to see you next work. The work on this sculpt is stunning. No one has said anything about the glasses so let me say this now..... they are amazing! Thank you again for a job well done.

Agreed. Don't take anything away from this except the sculpt is dead on accurate. Again, in Hollywoods pics it looks in scale with the other heads and those are sized perfect. Maybe the neck is a bit thick but that can be worked with anyway. Definitely don't want to lose a talent such as yourself or get your discouraged.

I'm definitely still in for shirt/tie/bag. Briefcase I'd like to see if I can find before committing to that. Big thanks to both of you guys(and Bleau) for making this happen.

Can you do that, Yh Ha? Just asking, that's all. :)

Sorry, Did you mean that I recast works for all?
It is hard to decide..
I casted and drilled heads one by one.
And glasses fit on that head size.
When it has defomation, glasses are'nt fit on head.

Agreed. Don't take anything away from this except the sculpt is dead on accurate. Again, in Hollywoods pics it looks in scale with the other heads and those are sized perfect. Maybe the neck is a bit thick but that can be worked with anyway. Definitely don't want to lose a talent such as yourself or get your discouraged.

I'm definitely still in for shirt/tie/bag. Briefcase I'd like to see if I can find before committing to that. Big thanks to both of you guys(and Bleau) for making this happen.

Thanks for you guys kind comments.
Thank you.

Sorry, Did you mean that I recast works for all?
It is hard to decide..
I casted and drilled heads one by one.
And glasses fit on that head size.
When it has defomation, glasses are'nt fit on head.
No worries. All good. Like jbeltram said the look of this sculpt is dead on. I am actually looking forward to having this figure. You really did an amazing work on the sculpt especially the glasses. :)

Still in for the clothing. My sculpt should be here tomorrow, really looking forward to seeing it in person.

My friend Drausio Hass number 3 on the list for the sculpt has interest in the shirt and tie too!

Let me or him know about it
thanks!

Back