Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just Asia. You have to remember that even Sideshow has at least already received their first batch for Falcon. But because of some 'issue/s' aren't sending them out.

It's quite possible that other retailers aren't being picky enough with qc and just sending out their batches to customers without checking.

Mine are to be shipped either today or tomorrow for both Falcon and BP.

Just got notification from popcultcha they are receiving Falcon this week for shipping out. Was expecting February lol. God I hope it turns out ok in the end. Sideshow did the right thing checking their batch kudos to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my shipping notice & tracking number from popcultcha this morning

Just got notification from popcultcha they are receiving Falcon this week for shipping out. Was expecting February lol. God I hope it turns out ok in the end. Sideshow did the right thing checking their batch kudos to that.

I received my shipping notice & tracking number from popcultcha this morning

Wow ok. So you should have hours by Friday or sooner

It was instock at Popcultcha on Thursday I think.

Mine was also shipped out from Popcultcha and received by Aust Post this morning. I could have it as soon as Wednesday, but probably Thursday for both Falcon and BP.

True re SSC. Although, depending, some things that bother SSC MAY not bother me. Maybe. If I had perfect perfect paint (especially w. a full portrait fig) I wouldn't want to return or destroy the fig. Re breakage - depends, too. Maybe it was just the batch that went to the U.S. that had problems e.g. more of a shipper or shippers problem. UPS can be brutal - my Smaug bust had been so squashed/compressed the tissue around it had to be very carefully scraped off in places and the outer box was beat up. So much for the "Fragile" warnings on the box. I hope it wasn't being stored in a warehouse like that either.

Your all so lucky I'm suck waiting on sideshow/is to fix their issue. Might be months before I get it. And no word on any of the others. It's driving me crazy.

Your all so lucky I'm suck waiting on sideshow/is to fix their issue. Might be months before I get it. And no word on any of the others. It's driving me crazy.

I'm sure they will be quick about it. It's also better to be safe than sorry. Can you imagine receiving s damaged piece. I'm sure you would be more pissed off

I'm sure they will be quick about it. It's also better to be safe than sorry. Can you imagine receiving s damaged piece. I'm sure you would be more pissed off

That's another thing that is making this 5-6 hour wait torture. The fear of something being wrong with the statue/s.

Something to look at - my new best friend LOL dropped a NICE, clear, high-res vid of the Iron Studios releases:clap:clap:clap - these are the prototypes on display in Brazil, great views of....everything. Dropping this link into a couple of threads, because this guy deserves a salary from IS. (Can't understand a word, but the man knows to give folks a nice view...) 1/4 scale about 1 minute in....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1v0YWDtq0

Lançamentos 1/10 e 1/4 Iron Studios para 2017

Just finished assembling this statue and I have to say it's probably the most impressive movie statue that I've ever seen.

Not to say it doesn't have a few issues, which include weak magnets on both arms, and the paint application on the base isn't to my liking.

But it has the most accurate facesculpt that I've ever seen (well until I receive Prime 1's 1/2 Superman).

Pics to come!

Just finished assembling this statue and I have to say it's probably the most impressive movie statue that I've ever seen.

Not to say it doesn't have a few issues, which include weak magnets on both arms, and the paint application on the base isn't to my liking.

But it has the most accurate facesculpt that I've ever seen (well until I receive Prime 1's 1/2 Superman).

Pics to come!

Come on pics man this is torture lol

Something to look at - my new best friend LOL dropped a NICE, clear, high-res vid of the Iron Studios releases:clap:clap:clap - these are the prototypes on display in Brazil, great views of....everything. Dropping this link into a couple of threads, because this guy deserves a salary from IS. (Can't understand a word, but the man knows to give folks a nice view...) 1/4 scale about 1 minute in....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1v0YWDtq0

Lançamentos 1/10 e 1/4 Iron Studios para 2017

Nice video just a shame I can't understand what his saying

Unboxing pics:-

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg The facesculpt is even more impressive in hand.

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg Surprisingly the edition size is less than the Black Panther at only 350 pieces!

IMG_0173.jpg As the statue is posed in a leaning position the pegs etc seem okay

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg The magnets could've been stronger. May scratch that layer of paint off of the magnet to see if it improves the attraction.

IMG_0176.jpg I was hoping for the pegs to be a bit longer. Hopefully they hold over time.

Assembled pics and close ups:-

IMG_1910.JPG

IMG_1911.jpg The texture and body sculpt is imo even better than their AOU 1/4 Cap.

IMG_1912.JPG The paint on the base, like it is on the Black Panthers' appear to my eyes anyway to look a bit cheap. But damn does it weigh quite a bit. Though for whatever reason, the Black Panther's base is even heavier.

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1951.jpg Before receiving this I was still wondering if the additional right arm was an exclusive or not, but luckily it appears to be standard.

IMG_0185.jpg Oh and I forgot to mention in the previous unboxing pics, that the wings are as expected, or at least 'appear' to be made out of some form of plastic.

IMG_1949.JPG And I'm thinking that given that wingspan I'm not sure I would want the wings to be composed out of a heavier material.

The paint app on the wings is not perfect, but it more than does the job.

I'll upload the next set of photos for Black Panther either later tonight, or tomorrow morning; even though I opened BP first, I was far more impressed with Falcon.

Back