1/6 Facepool - FP012A/B U.S. Airborne Division E Company Lieutenant (Band of Brothers - Buck Compton)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to repaint this head sculpt, not just futz with his rank insignia. Tone down the dark hair and make it more white, and do something to bring out Neal’s likeness better. I’d like to get this, but not if it doesn’t look anything like the actor. This is almost, but not quite, as bad as that horrible Tom Sizemore that DiD put out.

They need to repaint this head sculpt, not just futz with his rank insignia. Tone down the dark hair and make it more white, and do something to bring out Neal’s likeness better. I’d like to get this, but not if it doesn’t look anything like the actor. This is almost, but not quite, as bad as that horrible Tom Sizemore that DiD put out.

I'm buying it for the uniform and gear but if they improve the sculpt paint all well and good, because with his icy stare I can see a future for him fighting on the other side.

Facepoolfigure

42 m

Final process of wrapping up - FP012 US Paratrooper Lieutenant "Buck"

f1.jpg
f2.jpg

Back