• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Sideshow MARVEL PF's EXCLUSIVEs *presented by Chapter 2099*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Today starts a new chapter for Chapter 2099. I've decided to sell a few Sideshow Premium Format - Exclusives.​

They include their original color box and shipping boxes from Sideshow. Both are mint.

I haven't quoted any price for shipping because it will depend on the carrier that you choose. I normally ship USPS. If you want another means of shipping, just let me know and we can work something out. (I'm honestly only familiar with USPS.) I do include insurance with ALL pieces because I know how fragile they are, so if something does happen you are covered! PM me or post any questions you may have! I know I probably left something out, so I apologize. Paypal only. Shipping only to U.S. lower 48 states. :cool:

The Thing 1:4 Scale Premium Format: EXCLUSIVE - SOLD

Spiderman 1:4 Scale Premium Format: EXCLUSIVE - Mint - SOLD.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know via PM or post. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the photo comment. Without the "Chapter 2099" part in there, the photo looks a lot better. :banghead (I was worried about photo "thieves." That happened to another member here on the boards and his photo was used in some random Ebay auction.)

BUMP! The pictures really don't do these pieces justice. If you have any questions, let me know. I can work with you on prices as well.

In terms of trades: I am willing to trade the Thing Ex. for a Thing International Ex. (with pants and boots.)

I just recently sold my Thing PF EX....as such....I'll caution you that with US only shipping....you probably won't sell him at that price.

Good luck though.

Because the search for my International EX. is starting to get to me, the Thing Ex. PF price has been lowered! I welcome any PMs as well.

As an added Friday bonus, I've lowered the price on the Thing EX. PF. :D

Ha ha, now u really have to get rid of stuff for Awwwwrnnnnnald......

Yeah, it's a never ending cycle.....You sell one piece just to buy another. :lol At least I have until 2nd quarter of 2009 to come up with the money.

PRICE DROP on SPIDEY and THING. :joy PM or post with any questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back