• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Hot Toys T1 T800 .45 Colt Longslide pistol, UZI and gloved hands.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I've got the Colt .45 longslide pistol with laser sighting. I'm asking for $15.00 shipped for it inside the U.S.A. It is unused. I never displayed it with the T800 I just sold. This was an extra one I had. (This item is SOLD as of 9/13/13)

I also have the UZI sub-machine gun, still sealed in it's plastic holder. I'm asking for $12.00 shipped for it inside the U.S.A. This gun is also new, unopened. (as of 09/18/2013 the UZI is PENDING SALE.)

I also have six of the fingerless gloved hands. I'm asking for $20.00 shipped for all six of them. These hands were also extra ones that were never used. The gloved fists have the hand pegs in them. If anyone needs certain hand(s), send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
The Colt .45 longslide pistol is now SOLD.

The UZI, and all of the fingerless gloved hands are still available.

Oh yeah....BUMP! :wave

Back