Express update wolf pred distressed box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumblebee

Super Freak
Reaction score
They had 3 in stock and I was able to score 1. What a good day. Box is damaged but it only cost $129 :chew:chew

thanks man i'd have posted the link for others but by that timne it would have been gone.

Sideshow has requested not posting the Express Update or links... I think it is ok to post "about" something in the Express Update, but please don't post any links, or copy and paste the Update into a post. Thanks.

Sideshow has requested not posting the Express Update or links... I think it is ok to post "about" something in the Express Update, but please don't post any links, or copy and paste the Update into a post. Thanks.

noted for the future.

i received an email after the express update email telling me that they had no returns but had a few damaged ones available (i was on the waitlist) but if they are going to also send out an express update about it to everyone, why have a waitilist.

i have 2 so i didn't need it but i wish they would stick to the waitlist and once they go through that send out express updates about the items. rant over.

I agree.
Items shouldnt be offered up on the Express update unless the waitlist has been exhausted....

i really don't understand why this express update has 'hoop terms'. meaning they require you to e-mail customer service with the information they request. i think the people on the wait list should have gotten first crack at these instead of a stampede of collectors trying to crawl over each other for the privilege of purchase. if their hoop terms are OK, why should they care if a link is posted? you still have to send an e-mail to them to request purchase. just an observation from another guy on the meaningless wait list. :confused:

i really don't understand why this express update has 'hoop terms'. meaning they require you to e-mail customer service with the information they request. i think the people on the wait list should have gotten first crack at these instead of a stampede of collectors trying to crawl over each other for the privilege of purchase. if their hoop terms are OK, why should they care if a link is posted? you still have to send an e-mail to them to request purchase. just an observation from another guy on the meaningless wait list. :confused:

They supposedly have exhausted the waitlist before listing items on Express Update, however, I don't think they use damaged items to fulfill waitlists, so if all they have left are damaged, they offer them through Express Updates. Should they offer the damaged ones to waitlisters? Yes, probably and it sounds like they did, but it should have been before the Express Update... their system isn't perfect, but it's better than no waitlist at all.

They supposedly have exhausted the waitlist before listing items on Express Update, however, I don't think they use damaged items to fulfill waitlists, so if all they have left are damaged, they offer them through Express Updates. Should they offer the damaged ones to waitlisters? Yes, probably and it sounds like they did, but it should have been before the Express Update... their system isn't perfect, but it's better than no waitlist at all.

life is so unfair sometimes. :huh :lol

how do they choose who will get one? in the order of emails received?

Back