Exclusive Grievous PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Exclusive Grievous Picture Thread

tomandshell said:
Don't lose heart! They have delivered for me at almost 9 PM before.

(Of course, they have also delivered my packages to the wrong address before. Heck, they've even delivered them to the wrong state!!! Sometimes they have been lost and never recovered and I had to wait for an official declaration of "lost package" status from FedEx so that Sideshow could ship me out a replacement. Good luck!)

You know what Tom...I dont think its Sideshow that you have made mad its Fed Ex....maybe Fed Ex looks at this board and has read the things you have said about them..

I'm really suprised that they made the exclusive box different from the regular one. They actually show him wearing the cape on this box. Very cool. Hey, for $450, it's the least they can do.:chew

tomandshell said:
Don't lose heart! They have delivered for me at almost 9 PM before.

(Of course, they have also delivered my packages to the wrong address before. Heck, they've even delivered them to the wrong state!!! Sometimes they have been lost and never recovered and I had to wait for an official declaration of "lost package" status from FedEx so that Sideshow could ship me out a replacement. Good luck!)

He gets delivered to my work. And unfortunatey no one is working late. Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Here are some more pictures. The arms go way back. I can't even put it straight on top of my bookshelf due to its shear size. I have to put sideways, which sucks because I can't look at his face that way. :monkey2

I got #305.:chew :emperor

Bonehead15 said:
Number 666. :devil

I'm in trouble. :lol

Excuse my crappy pictures. I'm a novice when it comes to digital cameras. Here's a quick few.

P1000013.jpg

P1000006.jpg

cool number there for a bad guy character. and thanks for the little neck exercise there from these 2 pics. i actually rather the pics rotate than my head. :monkey5

HI, Can anyone help!
Im thinking of cancelling the statue cause i have nowhere to display him!!

Can anyone tell me the depth with sabres and without!.... the SS site dont tell you info like that..... I REALLY dont want to cancel... but if i have no where then there may be a wait list conversion!

:monkey2 :monkey2 need more money...... wish i could own this guy.....awesome guys!!! even though i hate grievous this statue is incredible and i doubt there will ever be one this cool EVER!!!!

hairlesswookiee said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 need more money...... wish i could own this guy.....awesome guys!!! even though i hate grievous this statue is incredible and i doubt there will ever be one this cool EVER!!!!

I'm not talking to you anymore.

Darth Loki said:
LOL!!!:mwaha :mwaha I think General Grievous was an awesome character. I'd love to own this statue, but I don't have the room at this moment, but when I do I will be looking one of these up...

What do you guys think of the Attakus Grievous? I think SS one looks way cooler and more menacing.

Darth Loki said:

why because i keep changing my mind??? sorry cant help it, if i had the money i would buy him without hesitation. but since funding is limited i have to pick and choose the characters i like the most.

IrishJedi said:
This completely destroys the Attakus Grievous.

Yup!! Attakus Grievous should not even be placed in the same room with SS Grievous. :cool:

student_toe5 said:
Yup!! Attakus Grievous should not even be placed in the same room with SS Grievous. :cool:
My attakus Grievous is Coming Thrusday i will compare it with my SS version..................... Sideshow's is a hard to follow figure but with attakus you never know.....................:D

well, after reading many people reporting broken pieces, I finally put mine together .. here are the pictures, though I'm still not sure where I'm going to put this thing - he is freakin' HUGE!

b21bbbf7.jpg

3e7935a8.jpg

75aec359.jpg

Oh, and should the cape go in front of, or behind, the collar?

Back