Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs

I got my first decals from EF today, but I have a question.. how do I apply them? Any info somebody can provide will be appreciated! :dunno

Cut them out then peel the bottom layer off to expose the sticky layer and stick it to the stand (print should be visible facing up through a thin white layer). Then gently peel that top layer off to expose EF's awesome artwork.

Cut them out then peel the bottom layer off to expose the sticky layer and stick it to the stand (print should be visible facing up through a thin white layer). Then gently peel that top layer off to expose EF's awesome artwork.

Thank you very much-- I greatly appreciate the help! :yess:

David

Yup, middle out. :)

Be sure so post some pics of your figures!

Be sure so post some pics of your figures!

Okay, here's a pic of my Go Hero Buck Rogers on his stand with the decal applied:

buck%20rogers%20figure.jpg

David

Last edited:

Lets see that jax from sons of anarchy custom please I'm a big fan of the show I want to make a custom but there ain't any good heads available I'd like to see what u came up with and also awesome round face as always quality work bro love all the decals

I never get to post anything in here because I don't use stand decals, but the logo on this here BTAS figure was expertly crafted by Mr. Evilface. :duff

_MG_6284.jpg

Ooo. That reminds me. I need to have you make me some decals for my Universal Monsters....

Thanks for all you do EF!

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

Last edited:

Got my stuff. Ty evilface. Very happy. Great quality

Back