Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

The stuff you made for me looks fantastic, the hulkster and stone cold will be ring ready because of you! Thanks again Ef!:hi5:

Last edited:

Great set !. :rock Looking forward to seeing the Jeepers Creepers figure and Westworld. Who's are those ?.

There was the old 1/6 figure of him , they might be working from that.
Magestic studios I think it was.

Westworld is mine! Trying my best to do the Gunslinger some justice, will show some pics when finished.

yeah ive got a jeepers creepers coming to me and yes it is an old figure that i am customizing :)

Cool , look forward to seeing it.

Westworld is mine! Trying my best to do the Gunslinger some justice, will show some pics when finished.

Westworld is very underrated. You can see how much it inspired some of the classics. Looking forward to seeing your figure. :clap

my new favorite stand
Nosferatu_shadow_on_stairs.png

12o021.jpg

12o023.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

That does look great, but I think a black shadow on a grey background would have looked better than the grey on black. Such an iconic shot from that film! :rock

That is some beautiful work. I am quickly finding ut soem of you guys are incredibly talented. Pleae keep up the good work!

Back