Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs

Thanks! Nope, those pants on Barry are as is from HT Barney Ross regarding color. Only mod I made was making the belt loops larger to accommodate his type of belt.

Umm...must be the lighting. Nevertheless great work here.

Next Round!!!

DSC_1669.jpg

DSC_1670.jpg

DSC_1671.jpg

DSC_1672.jpg

DSC_1673.jpg

DSC_1674.jpg

Wow, I'm really happy with how everything turned out, especially the tights decals.

Thanks again for taking this on and even making that extra small chest logo, I guess I'll have to put the logo on off center like Bret did for authenticity's sake :rotfl

Once again, amazing job!!! I'm super excited to get my Wormwood decal in!!!

Got my decale completes my jhon mclain thanks Face finally learned how to post pics now i can show u some love

DSC00145.jpg

Hey Evil, you're famous... at least one of your decals (a Wonka one) made onto last nights Collector Intervention :duff

You have arrived my friend :lol :bow

WTF is that FLOSI... looks cool but I'm at a loss :huh

Ah, videogames huh... an area where my hipness is very limited :lol Unless it's 16bit and below I'm out of the loop :lecture

Hey Evil, you're famous... at least one of your decals (a Wonka one) made onto last nights Collector Intervention :duff

I try to give props to everyone involved in my custom figure collection and in this hobby that I enjoy so much. I don't get the SyFy Channel, so I have no idea how the episode turned out. From what I'm hearing, lots of cool stuff was cut unfortunately. I did try to show the passion, but oh well... It's TV... Speaking of Evilface, I need to order some new decals again soon! :wink1:

Got my decale completes my jhon mclain thanks Face finally learned how to post pics now i can show u some love

DSC00145.jpg

That is one fine looking John McClane!

That is pretty kewl, thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for the kick ass decal! :rock

Fallout.jpg

Dweller turned out pretty good! Does he have the Blackhawk?

I try to give props to everyone involved in my custom figure collection and in this hobby that I enjoy so much. I don't get the SyFy Channel, so I have no idea how the episode turned out. From what I'm hearing, lots of cool stuff was cut unfortunately. I did try to show the passion, but oh well... It's TV... Speaking of Evilface, I need to order some new decals again soon! :wink1:

Awesome. I've never seen it, so I'll have to check it out!!!

Awesome. I've never seen it, so I'll have to check it out!!!

Yeah, I was hoping to show off more of your custom decals in the show and I wasn't sure if you would be opposed to a shout out, so I just kept things quiet to be on the safe side. Better safe than sorry and as long as some cool stuff was shown, that would've been really cool in my opinion. Of course I had no control of the editing of the show and up till now I haven't seen the final episode. All I've seen are from the bonus scenes from their website. And they kept wanting me to use the term "model bashing" instead of "kit bashing" for some reason.

https://www.syfy.com/videos/Collection Intervention/Bonus Scenes

Back