Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks nothing like the Evil Queen in the movie...rather like a standard model in the Evil Queen costume

evil-queen_l.jpg
SnowWhite3.jpg

The-Evil-Queen-disney-villains-2021634-564-375.jpg

Looks like the last remaining few have been snatched up from SS. There is a waitlist, but doubtful one will ever come to fruition with such low quantities previously advertised. Truly shocking these were available for as long as they were.

Changed your mind? I just replied to your post in commerce to sell it. :confused:

Yes... not because its not awesome... I purchased her.. opend her looked at the PF and then placed her back in the box, as I was having a new media room and electronics placed in the room... since then I have sold my Marvel, SW, and most of my movie PF's and have decided to concentrate on Dinosauria.. since dinos are my all time favorite and these SS ones just look great to me...:)

Wicked Queen is awesome and new and an Exclusive!!!

I got my Evil Queen yesterday. Great PF, I love it! She seems to not have any flaws (though my GF who's a nail tech thinks the nails could have been painted better).

EvilQueen.jpg

EvilQueenclose.jpg

wow, a must have piece, im sure of getting this :horror

Back