Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I had to cancel this. I recently got the Bossk 1:1 bust and am in the process of getting Greedo from a boardmember. Also got waitlist conversions for both Ackbar and Gamorrean Guard.

My heart has always been Star Wars, so I'm going to start focusing my efforts there again. Empire's 30th has me in the Star Wars mood anyway.

Mine says Shipping Soon, so in theory I guess it will. Not checked to see if money has been taken out tho.

I canceled mine awhile back, as much as I didn't want to, there is too much other stuff coming out right now. Plus I knew if I got this one I'd be a completist, so it was better to nip it in the bud. I hope it turns out great, and I hope the rest of the line follows suit.

nice :rock

gives me some extra time to save the fundage :lol

yeah that fundage... didn't save it.

canceled.

fail.jpg

Mine will be here on Thursday but I doubt I'll beat the UPS guy home. My girl will be off on Friday so I guess I'll have to wait.

mine is on its way

at last, the first true Sideshow Disney statue. Let's hope it looks as nice as the one at SDCC

This is the first statue that my GF has actually wanted me to get as she is a Disney nut--

I have a small Disney collection, and this will be the center piece.

Got mine, and she has only one leg. One thick leg shaped like two. Beautiful face sculpt, though. The EX accessory is very nice.

The first person to receive the statue in the forum and it's the one that doesn't have a camera :mad:

This is the first statue that my GF has actually wanted me to get as she is a Disney nut--

I have a small Disney collection, and this will be the center piece.

I actually bought this as a gift for my gf. Her b-day was in Feb, and I've been waiting for it since as a gift.

Got mine, and she has only one leg. One thick leg shaped like two. Beautiful face sculpt, though. The EX accessory is very nice.

Uh oh! UNILEG!

Maybe it will help it stand up... or something. Seems kinda lazy to me...

Back