Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so far it's just like my 4 but with a longer screen, a bit quicker and talks to me. Battery life still sucks.

That's my issue with looking at dads is it looks too big. Not sold on it but not sure what. If they had something similar to what I have now for this I'd probably just get that.

For the past two years I've used an Incase clear snap case. It doesn't look like they make one for the 5, so I'll try to find something comparable.

I upgraded from my 3 to the 4S over the weekend. What a difference! Siri is great and the screen is so much better. Got the Otterbox Commuter case and I think it's about just the right size. Fits perfectly in my belt holster that I used for the 3.

No 5's were available at the Best Buy in my town but I wanted the 4S anyways. $100 cheaper and a good upgrade for me regardless.

First time I've updated my phone in years. Got my 5 yesterday, and set it up this morning. It works, I can send and receive messages, use Safari, etc., but I have no phone service. My old phone still does. Anybody know if I need to do something else of if I just have to wait a little longer?

EDIT: NVM, service switched over.

Last edited:
Back