Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people who buy tech early just so they can have it to feel better about themselves are pathetic..

starj.jpg

sorry to hit a nerve but it's true.. usually people that have a hard time identifying themselves by not having things like a good job to give them an identity or having a family of their own to take care of need to pacify their insecurity of themselves to be the 1st in line to get the newest technology.. even though it's full of bugs, over priced and they had to wait in a horrendous line they think they are top dog because they got it first.. ie iphone.. pathetic.

wtf is quicker than a one button press? :slap :lol

Do you know about the fast scroll to top trick? Click the bar at the top of the screen (by the time).

You can also tap the top of the screen during messages and it will take you to that contacts info, phone number, etc.

Do you know about the fast scroll to top trick? Click the bar at the top of the screen (by the time).

I need a quick scroll to the bottom!!! There are some sites where I sit there and swipe my finger furiously across the screen over and over and over and over again trying to get down to the last comment on the page.

sorry to hit a nerve but it's true.. usually people that have a hard time identifying themselves by not having things like a good job to give them an identity or having a family of their own to take care of need to pacify their insecurity of themselves to be the 1st in line to get the newest technology.. even though it's full of bugs, over priced and they had to wait in a horrendous line they think they are top dog because they got it first.. ie iphone.. pathetic.

Well admitting you have a problem is taking the first steps on the road to your recovery. So what do you think of your new iPhone 4 then?

Got tired for waiting for Best Buy. It's 640 AM and I'm in line at AT&T waiting for a couple of phones. The line is around the building already

I need a quick scroll to the bottom!!! There are some sites where I sit there and swipe my finger furiously across the screen over and over and over and over again trying to get down to the last comment on the page.

+1

Especially on email!!!!

Lots of people are receiving their bumpers from Apple on macrumors and are complaining about them. The general concensus is that they are cheap and don't fit snug. I was hoping to pick one up and just use that.

Also I'm not impressed with the backs of the iPhone. I have had mine in a case almost all the time and have two small (very small) marks on the back of the phone. It looks like some companies are already working on selling replacement backs and its rumored that some are working on stronger plastic versions.

Lots of people are receiving their bumpers from Apple on macrumors and are complaining about them. The general concensus is that they are cheap and don't fit snug. I was hoping to pick one up and just use that.

Also I'm not impressed with the backs of the iPhone. I have had mine in a case almost all the time and have two small (very small) marks on the back of the phone. It looks like some companies are already working on selling replacement backs and its rumored that some are working on stronger plastic versions.

My 3gs got scratched by the case. Thats why I bought the invisible armor for front and back right away. I am still looking for a good case now, but more I look the less I think I will find one.:slap

My 3gs got scratched by the case. Thats why I bought the invisible armor for front and back right away. I am still looking for a good case now, but more I look the less I think I will find one.:slap

I didn't like the look of the invisible armor. It looked like one of those cars that have a shoddy tint job. It wasn't due to the application but the material itself. I can't find a case I REALLY like. So I might just go naked. I think the screen on the front is made stronger. So I'm not worried about scratches on there to be honest. If I accumulate a lot of scratches on the back I will just buy another back. It looks like they will retail for $69.99. They are easy to replace (two screws and done). The front is a little more tricky.

Got tired for waiting for Best Buy. It's 640 AM and I'm in line at AT&T waiting for a couple of phones. The line is around the building already

Dang, really?!?! :horror

That's crazy.... Do you know what the inventory looks like at that AT&T store? That would suck for you to wait and them run out.....

Back