Eureka Seven Gallery MH Eureka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tendou-Kabuto said:
I am a HUGE Gundam Fan. I actually prefer the CE stuff (Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Astray, stargazer) to the Orig UC stuff. I'm not a big fan of Tomino's directing I guess. I do like 08th MS and 0080 a lot tho and Char is like God in my book. but I dont really care for many of the plots and drama in UC. I am also a Huge fan of G-Gundam.

And yes, I have Tons of Gundam kits and pick up new releases regularly. I'm actually a pro modeler so I do a lot of commissions for ppl which is why I never get the cahnce to build kits for myself, altho I do keep up with all the Gundam kit releases. I also do a lot of the Gundam Characters as well and have been heavily collecting all the Gundam Seed Heroines and RAHDX figures among others.

That's awesome dude! I don't have many model kits (approx. 35), but I am getting there. It's kind of hard especially since I am so busy all the time. Believe or not, G-Gundam is one of my least favorite series. I just don't like it. If you ever get a chance, post some pictures of your Gundam collection. :D

carbo-fation said:
That's awesome dude! I don't have many model kits (approx. 35), but I am getting there. It's kind of hard especially since I am so busy all the time. Believe or not, G-Gundam is one of my least favorite series. I just don't like it. If you ever get a chance, post some pictures of your Gundam collection. :D

35 is not a bad number. I had no idea you were a Gunpla guy I guess we wouldn't have many chances to express that on this board. As for Unbuilt Models man, I will tell you now, mo kit collection is in the 4 digits and like 90% of that is unbuilt. Not to mention most of my figures and toys are all just sitting in boxes. lol

G-Gundam is generally not a favorite among ppl who are fans of the "Real Robot" genre which almost all of Gundam series are. I actually Consider G-Gundam a "Super Robot" Series which is probably why I can accept it much more openly than many of the Gundam purists as I am a Huge fan of both genres.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
hahaha If you like Eureka Seven I would also reccomend Naruto altho I would reccomend trying to watch the Original Japanese episodes rather than the Edited US ones on CN.

Eureka Seven has many elements with the Modern Shonen series. It has a Young Protagonist who grows throughout the series searching for something to believe in and has very strong themes of friendship, dreams and believing in yourself. Not to mention the main guy is also in love with the main girl and we see the relationship of these 2 characters grow throughout the series from firendship to something more. He also has a rival (Dominique) and the rival has a girl (Anemone) which is comparable with the main girl. What makes E7 a Mech series however (Aside from the Mecha) is the setting of the war and all the other drama going on beside Renton and Eureka's relationship.

Now that you seen Bleach and E7 you gotta check out Naruto. If you haven't already.

I've watched a few episodes of Naruto and really enjoyed them, but I want to catch it from the beginning. Cartoon Network just started running them every day (from the beginning) and I forgot to set my DVR to record them, so I have to wait until they cycle around again!

And just out of curiosity, on CN, Bleach is at episode 19 and Eureka Seven is at episode 38... how far along are we??? :D

lcummins said:
I've watched a few episodes of Naruto and really enjoyed them, but I want to catch it from the beginning. Cartoon Network just started running them every day (from the beginning) and I forgot to set my DVR to record them, so I have to wait until they cycle around again!

And just out of curiosity, on CN, Bleach is at episode 19 and Eureka Seven is at episode 38... how far along are we??? :D

Good to hear you Like Naruto. Honestly I would just reccommend downloading the orig Japanese episodes subbed instead of watching the edited dubbed CN ver but that's just me.

As for the number of Eps

Eureka Seven is over and ends at Episode 50

Bleach on the other hand is still going and will probably keep going on til the Manga ends hopefully. Bleach anime is adapted from the Manga (same as Naruto and One Piece and many others) As of this week Bleach is on Episode 113. The Manga is on chapter 262 I believe.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Good to hear you Like Naruto. Honestly I would just reccommend downloading the orig Japanese episodes subbed instead of watching the edited dubbed CN ver but that's just me.

As for the number of Eps

Eureka Seven is over and ends at Episode 50

Bleach on the other hand is still going and will probably keep going on til the Manga ends hopefully. Bleach anime is adapted from the Manga (same as Naruto and One Piece and many others) As of this week Bleach is on Episode 113. The Manga is on chapter 262 I believe.

Dang! Eureka feels like it is drawing to a conclusion, but I would have said Bleach even more so! Well, at least I know I can look forward to another 100 new episodes at the minimum!!

I'll look for the Japanese versions of Naruto... won't have to wait as long! :D

i picked up the Eureka Seven soundtrack from Amazon. can't wait to get it! i noticed there were two other import versions at a higher price. anybody have those and is it worth getting?

B000EXO9YQ.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

import versions

B000EGD09I.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000EXZKNA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

P1X4R said:
i picked up the Eureka Seven soundtrack from Amazon. can't wait to get it! i noticed there were two other import versions at a higher price. anybody have those and is it worth getting?

B000EXO9YQ.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

import versions

B000EGD09I.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000EXZKNA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Hey Pix4r

You do know if you collect all the Eureka Seven DVD Collector's edtion volumes you can actually get all the CDS since they will all be eventually packed in the CE version as extras.

The Japan release OSTs and US release OSTs are the same for the most part except Maybe Japan version have better Booklet and inserts. The CD will be the same tho.

Back