Eti's Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful display!!! So are this custom or did you buy them? either way it's really nice and clean,great work.

Orgasmic display! Pictures saved for future reference/guidance when I can build something similar. Thank you for posting!

Would you be able to provide a price range of what it cost to build that? Did you do it yourself?

Wow, very impressive setup! I love the clean display and selection of pieces. :rock

Orgasmic display! Pictures saved for future reference/guidance when I can build something similar. Thank you for posting!

Would you be able to provide a price range of what it cost to build that? Did you do it yourself?

Hi ONEYE wow this is the first orgasmic comment...:rotfl:rotfl thanks for your comment and glad you liked it enough to save it :yess: if you ever build it let me know :wave

About your question i had them done custom cause i needed to use as much as possible from the area i had...so they were made custom but not buy me...a friend of mine is a carpenter and he did them for me... they are made of solid wood and gloss white spray...if you need any more info or photos in future just let me know ok..:hi5:

The best LOTR display I have ever seen. Very nicely done!

Thanks alot slynger :goodpost: thanks alot:hi5:

Here are some updates..nothing much but moved a couple of pieces here and there...well i think they look better this way...and Added Barad-dur and the RingWraith Maquette too...

Still need to do something about the white wall at the end of the room...but just found something that i think would look great in that spot :yess: so hopefully more updates soon :wave

img8054e.jpg

Back