Equilibrium Custom Action Figure from Triad Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few photos of mine.

100_4202.jpg

100_4195.jpg

100_4196.jpg

100_4199.jpg

Here is mine, I don't have the movie so I don't know how accurate it is but he looks great as far as I am concerned.

DSC00066.jpg

Hey spawn, is there a way to tuck the collar so it does not flare and put the zipper all the way up to his neck? I believe that is how he wore it in the film.

toylion nice set up. Just posted about asking spawn to make the collar how you have it set up. Got any close up of how the collar should look? What body are you using? Thanks for sharing.

Hey spawn, is there a way to tuck the collar so it does not flare and put the zipper all the way up to his neck? I believe that is how he wore it in the film.

I had to move the hooks and close the collar around the headless body on mine. Then I attached the head. The black suit was the first and had some quality issues. Small collar and short sleeves. This problems were fix on the grey version.

toylion nice set up. Just posted about asking spawn to make the collar how you have it set up. Got any close up of how the collar should look? What body are you using? Thanks for sharing.

Don't remember off hand which body, I know it a dragon Neo or Neo3. . Just notice the close up of Ty Diggs collar, Bale's is the same set up. Just found this photo.

100_4200.jpg

I had to move the hooks and close the collar around the headless body on mine. Then I attached the head. The black suit was the first and had some quality issues. Small collar and short sleeves. This problems were fix on the grey version.

Too true, I just noticed there were hooks on the collar and there was no way to close them with his head attached. And the sleeves keep showing his arms if I lift them too high.

Do you mean tuck the collar inside? What hooks was moved? I really want to get the black version and yours one looks like how it should and I want to know if it is a easy fix.

Is that the actual head sculpt that comes with Triad Toys set?

Yes. I think it would look better with a nice repaint.

Do you mean tuck the collar inside? What hooks was moved?

No, I just fold the collar down. The hooks are inside of the outer part of the collar. If you look at the Diggs and Bale close up you should be able to see the hooks.

I've see some collectors use a black long sleeve shirt underneath to cover up the arms. Haven't gotten around to trying it.

Like this you mean?

DSC00836.jpg

Looks 10x better now. When I was looking at your picture something just didn't look right. Did you say you didn't see the movie yet? Pick up the DVD, you'll love it. I haven't seen it in a couple of years. Need to find myself a copy. Thanks for the close up toylion. I now see its worth getting. Are these sets really limited?

Thanks for the close up toylion. I now see its worth getting. Are these sets really limited?

Triad is a small company and does short runs. If you have seem their site you should check it out. They also have a Forum. Don't know if I'm allowed to post a link, but you could Google it.

Whats the deal with the gray suit?

It's A Good Stuff To Go exclusive. GSTG is one of the few dealers to carry Triad items.

I know I used a Neo 3 for Diggs. Just like this body as it makes it easier to pose the Gun Kata.

100_4188.jpg

100_4189.jpg

Forgot to mention the Diggs (Final Enforcer) comes with two outfits. Used the othe one on Bruse Lee. The white suit on the other Lee was the prototype of the White Enforcer. I won it on Ebay a while back. You can see it more cream color.

100_4206.jpg

100_4207.jpg

Last edited:
So how many versions did Triad make for Equilibrium? Are they done making Equilibrium sets? I like the Final Enforcer set, but damn its pricey. Is any of your set custom? or that is how its made?

So how many versions did Triad make for Equilibrium? Are they done making Equilibrium sets? I like the Final Enforcer set, but damn its pricey. Is any of your set custom? or that is how its made?

Lets see, first was the black set, then the grey GSTG set, next came the Diggs Final Enforcer and last the White version of Bale.
The only thing custom on my Enforcers is the white sash holding the white sword. Just used a piece of off white ribbion I found at Micheals Craft Store.
The Final Enforcer headsculpt has to be seen in person. It's fantastic! Different material, a soft resin. A nice headsculpt and paint job can cost you $70.00 and up alone.

Last edited:
Looks 10x better now. When I was looking at your picture something just didn't look right. Did you say you didn't see the movie yet? Pick up the DVD, you'll love it. I haven't seen it in a couple of years. Need to find myself a copy. Thanks for the close up toylion. I now see its worth getting. Are these sets really limited?

I have seen the movie a few times before but I have never been able to find the DVD and as I am done with DVD and moving on to Blu-Ray now I gotta wait for it to be released again.

Just purchased the White Suit Enforcer Set from GSTG and the Neo3 nude body from battle rhino. A total of $61.23 shipped. Thanks toylion for your reference.

Back