EPIC customer service for my Star Wars order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just have to say that yesterday I had the most lovely experience with a customer service rep, I think her name was Jennifer. I was confused why I was getting my emperor throne...but no emperor. She answered my questions, was very friendly, joked a little with me (the Emperor WILL need a place to sit when he arrives) and was an all around class act. I have ALWAYS had a great experience with the customer service staff at Sideshow...their commitment to customer service is legendary.

:yess::clap:hi5:

yes. i love talking to them. they actually know about the products and most are probably fans as well. unlike that DR company that handles the MOTUC line. they don't have a clue.:cuckoo:

yes. i love talking to them. they actually know about the products and most are probably fans as well. unlike that DR company that handles the MOTUC line. they don't have a clue.:cuckoo:

Just this month, I had my first expereince with DR on a MOTU sale I tired to get. WORST e-tailer system, and worst customer service expereince ever. I wish Mattel would tour Sideshow and learn how customer service should be done!

One year at Comic-Con I even had one of the gals recognize my name. Sideshow has by far the best customer service around in ANY field, not just collectibles. I really do feel they know about the collectibles and care about taking care of their collectors. They're not just an Indian outsourced service that doesn't speak English or have a clue what product you are having a problem with. If there is a real, prestigious award for customer service, I really think they need to take a look at Sideshow :clap

Oh absolutley! The past several PPo's I've called in 'cause I'm at work. And the ladies on the phone are always so nice and helpfull. Even yesterday when I called to order Momaw, I called in the middle of the redator PPO! The lady transferred me to a guy and he was very helpfull.

Jennifer is great. She seems to be the one I talk to 95% of the time that I call. But really, anyone you talk to as Sideshow is great. Best customer service you could ask for.

Yep, Jennifer is awesome. I had a suggestion a year or two ago and spoke with her about it, and instead of giving me a BS answer, she sincerely agreed with me and told me she'd give the info to the right people, and then followed up with me. Great CS!!!

I just have to say that yesterday I had the most lovely experience with a customer service rep, I think her name was Jennifer. I was confused why I was getting my emperor throne...but no emperor. She answered my questions, was very friendly, joked a little with me (the Emperor WILL need a place to sit when he arrives) and was an all around class act. I have ALWAYS had a great experience with the customer service staff at Sideshow...their commitment to customer service is legendary.

:yess::clap:hi5:

:dunno the throne was finished first

best_service_award.jpg

sideshow................:1-1:

I have a quote in the #11 catalogue about Sideshow's Customer Service (it is so good, it needs to be capitalized).

Yea, there customer sevice is awesome, back when my wife was picking up an Indy figure for me. she got notice it was gonna ship a few days before Christmas and didn't think it would arrive in time, and after she talked to someone there, for free, they expedited and even upgraded shipping i think because it arrived in 2 days.

I will tell you what though, she was a bit irritated I knew what it was before Christmas because they tell you on the shipping box. :lol

I used to not be able to open packaged un less I ordered them for a few weeks before chrismas, now I am not allowed to even answer the door.:)

Back