Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos buddy. :clap

I have an Enterbay War version Scarface on the way to me as we speak and I managed to get a good deal on a Blitzway chair the other week but seeing your Respect version has got me thinking whether I would also like him as well.

Respect version is just a beautiful sculpt really does capture Pacino and tony it's
Amazing in hand hands down so much more realistic than blitz ways version

Respect version is just a beautiful sculpt really does capture Pacino and tony it's
Amazing in hand hands down so much more realistic than blitz ways version

Just from the pictures I have seen I think that the War version looks a little bit more like Pacino but the Respect version does look ace and I will be looking into maybe getting him in the future.

So it seems I will not be getting Tony until September as Enterbay hinted at.

Nearly a week has passed since they informed me that I would be getting my shipping notice soon but nothing yet.

That Blitzway chair is waiting for Tony to sit at his rightful place.

So it seems I will not be getting Tony until September as Enterbay hinted at.

Nearly a week has passed since they informed me that I would be getting my shipping notice soon but nothing yet.

That Blitzway chair is waiting for Tony to sit at his rightful place.

It will just show up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It will just show up...

I know buddy.

I'm not one to moan about a figure taking long to reach me as the main site I use for my figures are pretty slow in getting their stock in but I just thought that since this was coming from Enterbay themselves it would be a little bit quicker.

But I'm really looking forward to getting this figure and the that day will arrive soon.

I know buddy.

I'm not one to moan about a figure taking long to reach me as the main site I use for my figures are pretty slow in getting their stock in but I just thought that since this was coming from Enterbay themselves it would be a little bit quicker.

But I'm really looking forward to getting this figure and the that day will arrive soon.

You are rite. It knda hurts.

Lost the shades this guy come with :slap

Anyone selling theirs? Or know any decent replacements?

Just received the respect version. Way better than any picture I've seen. Glad I bought it. Let's hope I can force myself in not buying Carlito as well :p

Just received the respect version. Way better than any picture I've seen. Glad I bought it. Let's hope I can force myself in not buying Carlito as well :p

I had to pass on the Respect version for Carlito, but everyone that comes to my house says Carlito is the best figure on the shelf.

Just from the pictures I have seen I think that the War version looks a little bit more like Pacino but the Respect version does look ace and I will be looking into maybe getting him in the future.

Really? That's odd. It's normally vice versa. The war version looks very off imo, I can tell what expression they went for, they just didn't quite get it right. I don't know who's pic this is, but it shows how accurate the Respect version is.

paco2.png

Now THAT is Pacino. :lecture

This is the one figure I regret not having.

I just saw Carlito in actual few days back, the Head & clothes are good, but he seriously needs a body swap for a more natural look.

For that kind of price, adding another HT body would make it even more expensive to own.

I had to pass on the Respect version for Carlito, but everyone that comes to my house says Carlito is the best figure on the shelf.

You guys are killing me! :panic:

It will only be a matter of time when I purchase Mr Brigante eventually I guess...

Has anybody pressed/steamed/Ironed the suit of their Scarface?
Mine is a little messy looking with all the creases. It stayed too long in a box. Not really eager to take the clothes off without knowing if there are any yarns or velcro's attached or ripping the suede shirt.

Really? That's odd. It's normally vice versa. The war version looks very off imo, I can tell what expression they went for, they just didn't quite get it right. I don't know who's pic this is, but it shows how accurate the Respect version is.

paco2.png

Now THAT is Pacino. :lecture

This is the one figure I regret not having.

I love both figures and the Respect version is a dam good representation of Pacino as Tony Montana.

I was weighing up which one to buy first just in case I just stick to the one Scarface figure in my collection and part of the reason I went with the War version was that I thought the head sculpt was a just a little bit better than the Respect version.

Back