Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not accurate trust me. He wore a similar knee high pea coat, not unlike the Triad bullet ballet in 1 and 2. black pants and underneath was a mock turtleneck sweater that had patches on th soulders.

About the only sure bet thing from that set is the pants.

In the third one it was a much more sporty jacket, with a gray t shirt underneath

I'm not saying don't bash this, I'll be upgrading my bourne with this head.. i'm just saying don't buy that outfit set because you can bash a better and more accurate bourne for the same cost as that outfit set.

matt1bourne.jpg

mattbourne2.jpg

I like the boots.

The suit set looks good to me and I wouldn't necessarily discourage anyone from picking it up. Why they didn't try to make it match exactly is anyone's guess, but you could really apply the outfit to more than just a straight Bourne movie look if you were so inclined. Thankfully it is sold separately so you don't have to get it if you don't want it.

Awesome. I've wanted a Jason Bourne for a while and this will defintiely suffice. I need to get another body anyway since my JB took a slight tumble and snapped an ankle so I'm glad the body is more affordable.

I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying the outfit because it's not a good set. it is.

It's NOT Jason Bourne appropriate though and or 30 bucks you can put together a 100% appropriate Bourne outfit.

I'll get the head to replace the loading toys one, and I'll get the outfit for someone who will surely need it some day. anytime i see a high quality acessory set or parted out item i never pass on it as it will be impossible to locate when i actually need it

Yikes! This is turning out to be expensive- $30 for the body, $30 for the clothes and $18 for shipping. $78 in total plus taxes, customs, etc... I'm going to wait for a review on the body before I pick these up.

$78 for a "kind of" Jason Bourne seems fair enough to me. Considering a full figure from EB is like $175-200 not including shipping. >_<

Anyhoo, I got a confirmation of the preorder from EB and they say it should arrive sometime next month. I hope. :p

You're probably doing what I was doing, and going to the old Enterbay non-flash page. Go to https://www.enterbay.com/ and wait for it to load.

I was going to enterbay.com/index.html or home or whatever the old site was, and it's not there.

Big thanks bro! You're right I was looking at the old site. Thinking of getting 2. One for Bourne custom and another for replacing my Bauer incase the body breaks.

Just purchased 2. Not bad for $72 shipped for 2 heads and 2 nude bodies. I would pay $30 just for the head or body alone. What a deal. Hope they make a Liam Neeson HS, I'm on the fence about the Head Play HS.

Just purchased 2. Not bad for $72 shipped for 2 heads and 2 nude bodies. I would pay $30 just for the head or body alone. What a deal. Hope they make a Liam Neeson HS, I'm on the fence about the Head Play HS.

When is it shipping ? I want to pull the trigger.

Back