Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to keep the articulation. I did superglue the broken foot on, but I don't think it'd hold if I tried to put boots on.

It's a superb body and one which didn't need to be any taller than it was when they used it for Donnie Yen.

I really hope they do another. It'd also be cool if they do a loose version of their new Bruce Lee body as that has RM-4 ankles.

CHEERS!

Articulation not really affected for my case.
Yah it can't hold those very low cut shoes, but no problem for high cut boots.

So long as you're happy.

I wanted the body so it would stand in any pose. Had the mod worked, it still would have.

CHEERS!

ru1vuh.jpg
[/quote]

Were do people get them custom Hot Toy stands from, like shown here??

Anyone got the Wardrobe 16 style-311 here? I been searching for some reviews and can't find any. I just purchased a set on enterbays website but it states as preorder. Not sure how long will it take for me to get them. If not, any directions of reviews is appreciated, thanks.

Is that the one that goes on this body, or the Che one? If you mean the one that comes with this body, I've got it. It's been out for ages and EB probably can't be bothered to update their site.

The materials are a bit cheap, but, it looks good enough. It fits the body really well and only that body, it doesn't fit other bodies that well.

There are in hand pics in this thread, including mine, but, you're right that nobody has written anything comprehensive about it.
It's not the same quality as HT, SS or Loading Toys and I'd day that you do get what you pay for.

Here's some pics of my finished Bourne:

Bourne0001copy.jpg

Bourne0002.jpg

Bourne0003.jpg

Bourne0004.jpg

Bourne0005.jpg

Bourne0006.jpg

Bourne0007.jpg

Bourne0008.jpg

Bourne0009.jpg

The body is the RM-4 as standard with the outfit. The hands were swapped out for HT ones as the others couldn't hold the weapon. The weapon is a DML Beretta M95, which was used in the movies. The bag is by Monsitoys. The shoes need heating before they'll fit, I put them in a 900w microwave oven for 1 minute and it did the trick.

Overall I'm happy, it's the only figure I've had that's actually held a pose I've envisaged without it falling over moments later. I have my doubts as to whether a TT would do that. If EB release this body again, I would recommend that they leave off the ankle extensions.

CHEERS!

Is that the one that goes on this body, or the Che one? If you mean the one that comes with this body, I've got it. It's been out for ages and EB probably can't be bothered to update their site.

The materials are a bit cheap, but, it looks good enough. It fits the body really well and only that body, it doesn't fit other bodies that well.

There are in hand pics in this thread, including mine, but, you're right that nobody has written anything comprehensive about it.
It's not the same quality as HT, SS or Loading Toys and I'd day that you do get what you pay for.

Thanks, I did not know the one you posted was EB wardrobe since it looks different then the promo pictures. Looks good enough, hope I get my wardrobe set soon along with EF custom base sticker.

Yeah,

It does the job. What I'd do if I were doing one now would be to buy a loose head and the wardrobe and swap it onto a Che body as it's a better height for Bourne.

I think the only other figure they used the taller body on was Leon.

I read that the extra neck post that came with the RM4 is able to connect on a TrueType with no mod. But if I use the wardrobe on a shorter body will the pants look baggy?

I got a reply back from Enterbay within 24 hours of me asking if the wardrobe is a preorder item. I was told I should get them in 7 days. :yess:

Two questions and I'm sorry if they've been answered already: Does the head fit an HT narrow shoulder body and where can I buy the clothing set and just the head? Besides eBay that is.:) Thanks.

Two questions and I'm sorry if they've been answered already: Does the head fit an HT narrow shoulder body and where can I buy the clothing set and just the head? Besides eBay that is.:) Thanks.

If you want to put the head on a HT body you will need the extra neck adapter that comes with the body set, as for the clothing set and body set enterbay.com still has them instock. I just purchased a clothing set and should be getting it this week.

Really tempted to get one to kitbash me a Jason Bourne. Any chance someone else can upload pics of this guy in a different outfit? How well does the head sculpt hold up to today's figures?

Back