Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics of my finished Bourne:

Bourne0001copy.jpg

Bourne0002.jpg

Bourne0003.jpg

Bourne0004.jpg

Bourne0005.jpg

Bourne0006.jpg

Bourne0007.jpg

Bourne0008.jpg

Bourne0009.jpg

The body is the RM-4 as standard with the outfit. The hands were swapped out for HT ones as the others couldn't hold the weapon. The weapon is a DML Beretta M95, which was used in the movies. The bag is by Monsitoys. The shoes need heating before they'll fit, I put them in a 900w microwave oven for 1 minute and it did the trick.

Overall I'm happy, it's the only figure I've had that's actually held a pose I've envisaged without it falling over moments later. I have my doubts as to whether a TT would do that. If EB release this body again, I would recommend that they leave off the ankle extensions.

CHEERS!

Thanks. You won't regret it, as the headsculpt looks even better in hand. I have to say it's one of the best likenesses in my collection

That's quite the statement, i'm really glad.

And in roger's pics above the paint looks great, looks like he's even sweaty.

Thing is, i'm a really big fan of the movies and of damon, but the first pics of the head were a little underwhelming. But now, seeing more pics, i think he looks great.

Could anyone post pics of him from the first movies? I really liked that one, more specifically his first fight scene in the park :)

I recieved mine yesterday (thanks to Waiman over at Onesixthbruce), I love the head sculpt but the rest is a bit poopy - what the hell is going on with the legs - he's like a bloody crane !.
The thing that is ruining the body though is the neck so i have a plan ......

I'm going to (very carefully) do the leg mod, I'll also mod the open hand to hold a pistol & I'm going to cut the neck off the head & place Matt's bonce onto the other neck.

wish me luck !.

"I have a cunning plan.."

Yeah, you definitely have to be careful when attempting the leg mod. What you could maybe do is put the leg in a vice and squeeze gently till the seams pop. Trying to pry them led to one of the foot pegs snapping! Aneses was VERY lucky!

The hand is quite easy, I did try it with a little success. Basically, you heat the hand for about a minute with a hair dryer, bend the fingers to the pose you want then quickly dunk the hand in cold water. This cools the vinyl really quickly and sets the pose. I got the hand to hold a Desert Eagle but couldn't get it to hold the Beretta which was why I switched to HT hands.

As for the head, if you have a Soldier Story head handy, preferably one before they switched to a neck ball, you may be able to do the head mod. You cut out the part of the SS head where the peg goes and glue that into the EB head. Once secure it should just pop on.

Good luck!

CHEERS!

Head Mod is done, pretty easy to do but care must be taken.
I chopped the neck off about half way between the base off the jaw & the base of the neck, I then trimmed up to the top of the neck, shaping it beneath the ears & just below the hair line at the back. At the front I cut away under the jaw line & used a dremel tool to get rid of any excess plastic inside the head itself, once I was happy I tidied up the edges of the hole i'd just made.

In order to attach the neck I used the base of the old "cut off" neck (the ball shaped piece), I turned it uspside down,l drilled a hole through the centre that was big enough to take that little post at the top of the new neck, once this was fitted i trimmed the ball shaped end until it fitted snuggly inside the head, a bit of super glue & it was done.

The only other slight mod was to trim the inside of the neck hole on the actual body, a couple of milimeters off here with a sharp modelling knife also helps.

Add a watch,gun & an old turtle neck jumper & he's looking a bit sharper.

Last edited:
Very clever and very nicely done, looks to me like EB should have gone for that head/neck combo themselves. It improves the articulation up top no end. Did you do the legs!?

I note you went for the Beretta option, the HT hands do a better job of holding that. I chose that gun as it was one he used in all 3 movies.

Great work

CHEERS!

I didn't bother trying to be delicate, once I'd cut the head off the moulded neck I simply put 1 cut down the remainder of the neck & peeled the moulded part of the neck away from the adapter plug.

I haven't tried the leg mod yet - I will, maybe over the weekend, I'm happy for now & will take a bit of time to appreciate the figure before I start hacking him again :lol.

Be VERY careful!!

I thought I had been, but still ended up needing another body. I wish I'd thought of the vice idea before I started trying to do the mod!

CHEERS!

Got mine this morning finally!

Love him! The body is great, and I'm not bothered at all by his size. The only little issue is the lack of movement for the neck.

The sculpt is awesome, best Bourne around really. I like the clothes though the jacket is very tight and restrains movement somewhat.

I first wanted to put HT hands to hold a gun, but once I got him in hand, I realized they were so finely detailed and painted that I decided to use them. I gave them the hot/cold treatment and now he holds a Glock almost perfectly!

I'll try to take a few pics this WE!

Really, really a cool fig! Thanks EB and thanks WaiMan too! :D

Received the head today, it's really awesome! Does anyone have full body pics of bourne from the first movie? :)

ITDh2.jpg

cwXe8.jpg

ARAbM.jpg

g3BQb.jpg

KV7QF.jpg

IWSsK.jpg

okay, want to get the new body, but I want to make sure the Bauer season 5 clothing will fit right.

The pants I have show a little length left in them, but the above pic of Bauer makes me a bit nervous, has anyone out there done this already??

I'm not sure it will. The RM-2 is much shorter and smaller than the 4. You might just get away with it if you did the ankle mod on the RM-4, but it takes work.

CHEERS!

He's a giant next to most of my other figures, only a bit shorter than predators. So I tried to mod the legs followed the YouTube video instructions, too bad only successful for left leg, the right leg peg was broken. So I directly slot his foots into the shoes without any pegs now. His height finally back to normal. Matt Damon's height is 5'10".
ru1vuh.jpg

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. Luckily my retailer was in the UK so I got another one quickly. He is staying tall.

Hopefully, EB will do another RM-4 but without the extended ankles.

CHEERS!

Same thing happened to me. Luckily my retailer was in the UK so I got another one quickly. He is staying tall.

Hopefully, EB will do another RM-4 but without the extended ankles.

CHEERS!

Actually I don't mind the peg is broken, it's my own fault:slap. I like his height now, easier to change his shoes now:).

Back