Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup! Congrats on getting those jerseys signed. But I have to say that you have got to get those jerseys framed and show them off!! They'd definitely be the centrepieces of your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living in NYC, my space is limited, but i agree, i'll definitely get these framed along with the other jerseys in my collection

Living in NYC, my space is limited, but i agree, i'll definitely get these framed along with the other jerseys in my collection

My apologies, I didn't consider the limited space. One of my personal grails is an autographed VC jersey in the purple Dino colours.

How many other jerseys do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

My apologies, I didn't consider the limited space. One of my personal grails is an autographed VC jersey in the purple Dino colours.

How many other jerseys do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

No worries! I'm waiting for the day we moved out of the city and I can truly build out my man cave.

In addition to the ones above, I have Durant, Carmelo, Wade, Duncan, Iverson, CP3, D Howard, Dirk, TMAC, Webber, Pierce, and a few NFL jerseys. Here is a link to my collection:

https://s641.photobucket.com/user/Cease676/slideshow/Autograph Collection

No worries! I'm waiting for the day we moved out of the city and I can truly build out my man cave.

In addition to the ones above, I have Durant, Carmelo, Wade, Duncan, Iverson, CP3, D Howard, Dirk, TMAC, Webber, Pierce, and a few NFL jerseys. Here is a link to my collection:

Wow! That is an absolutely sick sports collection!! :thud::thud::thud:

Montana, Rice, Manning, Bonds, plus I love the AI memorabilia! Man, all those jerseys and sports memorabilia are gonna look sick when you eventually put together your man cave! That must have taken quite a while to collect all of that. :clap

Wow! That is an absolutely sick sports collection!! :thud::thud::thud:

Montana, Rice, Manning, Bonds, plus I love the AI memorabilia! Man, all those jerseys and sports memorabilia are gonna look sick when you eventually put together your man cave! That must have taken quite a while to collect all of that. :clap

Thanks! I started collecting about 15 years ago with in person autographs and my collection just built up from there.

Amazing collection man. If you don't mind me asking? How do you go about meeting these players? I've only gotten lucky and met kobe once. Haha

Amazing collection man. If you don't mind me asking? How do you go about meeting these players? I've only gotten lucky and met kobe once. Haha

Thanks man. I lived in LA during my undergrad years and the benefit of having two teams based in LA is that you get twice the opportunity to get stuff signed. I started out going to the team hotels before the games and after the games and had a lot of success going that route. As I got older and started my career, I purchased from Upper Deck/Panini Authentic especially with guys like MJ/Lebron/Kobe who are notoriously tough to get in person. The Heat actually stays at the hotel in my neighborhood when they're in NY but my days of going to the team hotels are done.

I've met Kobe once, but he didn't sign. Duncan is a willing signer but most of the time he'll scribble "TD 21" but since I was the only one there, he gave me a full signature haha

I would love to buy some autographed jerseys, and never understood how the certified stuff works. I've always been worried it's not authentic. I'm very jealous of all your collections.

I would love to buy some autographed jerseys, and never understood how the certified stuff works. I've always been worried it's not authentic. I'm very jealous of all your collections.

Depending on what sport you're looking to collect, there are a good number of athletes who have exclusive contracts with memorabilia companies. Certifications companies like JSA/Global Authentics/PSA are hit & miss. Not saying their items are fake, but fakes do slip through their certification process. When I buy, I stick with Upper Deck, Panini Authentics, Steiner Sports, Mounted Memories and Fanatics Authentics. It'll cost a bit more, but at least you'll have the peace of mind knowing that you spent your money on an authentic product.

So are the certificates and the item numbered or something? I really want a Kobe signed jersey framed.

If you're looking to buy Kobe, stick with either Upper Deck or Panini. Kobe was with UDA for about 10 years or so before jumping over to Panini. The certificate of authenticity will have a matching number with the hologram that is affixed to the jersey.

UDA Kobe jerseys will run you around $500-$600 on eBay, with Panini going for around the same, if not less. Not sure if the code still works, but if you go on Panini Authentic's website and enter Kobe24 for the coupon code, there is a discount of 24% so it'll cost you around $650. Kobe's earlier items, especially when he was wearing #8, he'd only sign "Kobe". Once he switched to #24, he signed his full name which looks more like "Kobe BT"

If you're looking to buy Kobe, stick with either Upper Deck or Panini. Kobe was with UDA for about 10 years or so before jumping over to Panini. The certificate of authenticity will have a matching number with the hologram that is affixed to the jersey.

UDA Kobe jerseys will run you around $500-$600 on eBay, with Panini going for around the same, if not less. Not sure if the code still works, but if you go on Panini Authentic's website and enter Kobe24 for the coupon code, there is a discount of 24% so it'll cost you around $650. Kobe's earlier items, especially when he was wearing #8, he'd only sign "Kobe". Once he switched to #24, he signed his full name which looks more like "Kobe BT"

Thanks! Who does LeBron use? I never looked at this stuff before, so awesome!

Thanks man. I lived in LA during my undergrad years and the benefit of having two teams based in LA is that you get twice the opportunity to get stuff signed. I started out going to the team hotels before the games and after the games and had a lot of success going that route. As I got older and started my career, I purchased from Upper Deck/Panini Authentic especially with guys like MJ/Lebron/Kobe who are notoriously tough to get in person. The Heat actually stays at the hotel in my neighborhood when they're in NY but my days of going to the team hotels are done.

I've met Kobe once, but he didn't sign. Duncan is a willing signer but most of the time he'll scribble "TD 21" but since I was the only one there, he gave me a full signature haha

That's awesome bro. I've only gotten lucky twice. Once I got Rashard Lewis and Gary Payton to sign a ball for me but they were the local team (at least when we had a team), then I met kobe in LA once and got an autograph at LA Live marriott, he just happened to be working out there.

Here is my setup
4usytyju.jpg

Back