Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking to purchase my first Enterbay Michael Jordan. I see a lot of you have awesome Jordan collections and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions/ input as to which I should get first. I am deciding between the Series 1 home jersey version or the Black jersey series 2 version. Any thoughts pros and cons?

Hi guys. Sorry about the question but I took off the shoes from the body to change them, but I don't know how to attach them back without breaking the ankles pegs. I don't want to force anything. Any suggestion? Thanks for your help!

I am looking to purchase my first Enterbay Michael Jordan. I see a lot of you have awesome Jordan collections and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions/ input as to which I should get first. I am deciding between the Series 1 home jersey version or the Black jersey series 2 version. Any thoughts pros and cons?

I just bought the Last shot version and am happy I did. I really like the away red jersey and it's not much more than the V1 versions because of the new shooting hands and shooting sculpt. If you need pics let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought the Last shot version and am happy I did. I really like the away red jersey and it's not much more than the V1 versions because of the new shooting hands and shooting sculpt. If you need pics let me know.

Do you mind posting pics? My only concern with the last shot was the ability to pose for good dunks.

Do you mind posting pics? My only concern with the last shot was the ability to pose for good dunks.

I'll take some this evening. I haven't taken him out of the detolf yet, I just got him last week. I'll pose him in some dunk poses for ya later.

I don't have the right place for posing for dunks, I hope this helps lol
qusuputa.jpg
mu4yme6y.jpg
uresazer.jpg
yhy7avub.jpg

I don't have the right place for posing for dunks, I hope this helps lol
qusuputa.jpg
mu4yme6y.jpg
uresazer.jpg
yhy7avub.jpg

Thank you for the pics. So that is the final shot jordan you posted pics of? That's the one that comes with the shirt and hat and the championship trophy?

I guess now I'm between Last Shot version and Black Jersey series 2. I can get both for around the same price. Which would you guys get for a first EB Jordan?

Does anyone have a picture of the black jersey jordan wearing the warm up suit it comes with?

Buy the red version and then buy one of the custom black with red pinstripe version from ebay !

Buy the red version and then buy one of the custom black with red pinstripe version from ebay !

Not a bad idea. I really wanted the black road version more for the sneakers and warm up suit but I could get them on eBay cheaper then if I got the black road version and had to buy the trophy, shirt and hat from the final shot.

Thank you for the pics. So that is the final shot jordan you posted pics of? That's the one that comes with the shirt and hat and the championship trophy?

Yea that's the Finals patch one with the 3 pairs of shoes, and the Shirt and Hat.

Back