Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I thought I got "lucky" when I purchased the Black jersey MJ #2 from Enterbay at launch, $330 shipped. It has shown "sold out" since then but been available from retailers in the states for around $400.

Now all of a sudden what was supposed to be a limited production sold out figure, is back up for sale on Enterbay's seasonal sale. $490 gets you the MJ and another figure of choice (including Derrick Rose which I didn't even know was out yet).

So what happened to the exclusiveness of this?

wish I didn't buy yet, for another $160 I could have gotten Kobe refresh or Derrick Rose :mad:

for anyone that missed out, jump on it!

Mcfarlane always said the reason they could never do a Jordan figure is because the license was just too expensive and that he would have to sell a ton just to break even on it. Years later Upper Deck would basically release their own figures and someone who worked on the project said for each figure they released they had to sell 20000 units to make money. Now each series had two figures which meant they would have to sell forty thousand to get their return back. I can only imagine how many Enterbay had to make.

Dope pose man :)

Enterbay has a holiday discount going on:
https://www.enterbay.com/collection/view-15/page-1/seasonal_sales

That's perfect, Thrustmaster!

Nice pose.

thanks guys, much much appreciated :)

and here another shot, that i forgot to post. loving these shooting-pose hands :)

08.png

Seems like the Storm Toys tongue out head sculpt is now available on Ebay. I wonder how these custom made heads fit the Enterbay bodies. Wouldn't look good if these heads were bigger or smaller than Enterbay's one. Anyone have any ideas or comparisons between storm toys and Enterbay head sculpts?

Seems like the Storm Toys tongue out head sculpt is now available on Ebay. I wonder how these custom made heads fit the Enterbay bodies. Wouldn't look good if these heads were bigger or smaller than Enterbay's one. Anyone have any ideas or comparisons between storm toys and Enterbay head sculpts?

If this is the one you're referring to....I would say stay away...it's fugly.

$_3.JPG

1499431_561219843962166_428480153_n.jpg

1525095_561219833962167_322124169_n.jpg

I find it absurd. Do yourself and Jordan the service of owning a proper sculpt.

If this is the one you're referring to....I would say stay away...it's fugly.

$_3.JPG

1499431_561219843962166_428480153_n.jpg

1525095_561219833962167_322124169_n.jpg

I find it absurd. Do yourself and Jordan the service of owning a proper sculpt.

I wonder if the tongue can fit the Enterbay Jordan jumpshot headsculpt?!

Hey guys, just got a Jordan #23 home jersey edition (white) and was looking to pick up a white warm up suit for him. Are the ones on eBay all knock offs? If so, where can I get an authentic enterbay version?

Sorry if this has already been answered. Just got him for Xmas and I'm new to this thread. Thanks in advance!

Wow! Cool! Would that be included in your sales thread as well? Any lead to a sixth-scale Bugs Bunny?

aaand.. I know pre-order was all over a long time ago but I've been meaning to ask how much were the ST Jordans selling at retail (directly from ST).

Last edited:
Yeah, I can make any jersey (as long as I have the fabric), even when it's not listed on the sales thread :)

The Storm Toys Jordan has sold out already, you can only get it on Ebay now.

Back