Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's around $333US, without shipping, & didn't your figure have a bunch of QC flaws?

When is enterbay shipping the black jersey jordan To those who bought him on the ir website? They said ten days after de Hong Kong comic convention.

That's around $333US, without shipping, & didn't your figure have a bunch of QC flaws?

Oh oh...........busted.

Funny enough, I bought an HK Kicks Jordan that arrived BADLY damaged because of poor packing. I shipped it back to the scumbag seller who refused to give me a refund, PayPal ended up giving me the funds back, and the guy turned right around and re-listed it without describing any of the damage to the box. Luckily for a couple of other people I posted negative feedback and they ended up contacting me about what the guy was trying to do.

hi to all,

I sell my figure Enterbay michael jordan red jersey with number 23.
I sell 250 euros without shipping
View attachment 65575

View attachment 65576

View attachment 65577

Considering he values this Kevin Garnett looking repaint of a Jordan at USD10,000 !!! i think anything under 500 Euros for the EB, he is practically giving it to you for free !!!

Someone take his token of good will, and please buy it off him. Hes doing us all such a favor. Don't buy from any other online store directly at USD260, cause that would be stupid.

attachment.php

Yeah I agree that it looks pretty bad! lol.. I'd love to get 6 high quality trophy's to display. All of the Jordan figures should come with one but of course that's not the sales strategy!

Here is the youtube link of my collection

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwG46-2QFBc[/ame]

Thanks for looking

Back