Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much u think he made, i'm guessing if he got for retail price he probably made himself good $150.

My plan is to swap the head, hands and shoes between black and red 23. Dunking jordan will be in red. Then I'll throw the warm up suit over black 23 for the classic national anthem stance.

That was my plan, 100% to the tee. And THEN I saw matthijst's UNC uniform set. Gotta have that on display. Now I gotta decide what to display! I can only hope they do a rookie version in the future, so it'll look more authentic to college MJ. Or, maybe the tongue display will turn out good and I can go with all three. The series 1 just doesn't look like an action face, and was going to be perfect for the warm ups.

I like the black uniform and I watched him play many games in it but when I think of Jordan the classic red comes to mind.

Again, 100% agree. Got to have a red dunk going.

That was my plan, 100% to the tee. And THEN I saw matthijst's UNC uniform set. Gotta have that on display. Now I gotta decide what to display! I can only hope they do a rookie version in the future, so it'll look more authentic to college MJ. Or, maybe the tongue display will turn out good and I can go with all three. The series 1 just doesn't look like an action face, and was going to be perfect for the warm ups.

Again, 100% agree. Got to have a red dunk going.

Yeah I like the unc uniform but the sculpt is of a much older MJ. I really do hope they do a rookie or slam dunk contest version. If sculpt 3 with the tongue out looks good its a must have and immediately becomes my red dunk figure. Series 2 sculpt gets the Olympic jersey and a jump shot pose. Series 1 sculpt remains in the warmup.

If they do release a rookie version I'd have to buy two. One for the old school Bulls uniform and the other for college. By then I would need a display case just for Jordan!

i agree. i just watched the classic game when jordan dropped 63 points on the celtics in 1986. would love to get a young jordan headsculpt and maybe a skinnier body type to rock the chicago 1's

Anyone have the red 23 already?

Did they change the stand for the new Jordan as well?
Lebron comes with a different head, won't swivel:
9479568219_9635162a65_c.jpg

Yeah, you can't pose LeBron standing or dribbling, cause you miss that extra click upwards on the 'head'.
He will stand on his own, but I don't like risking him falling over and dropping a few feet to the ground...
9482830142_3f3410dd0f_c.jpg

Any of u guys notice hobby-galaxy who is a member here has a toy store with good prices. He has these figures also, has anyone ordered from him yet?

Hey thanks for noticing! :D

We just started our store back in June, so probably not too much word of mouth out there yet. But please feel free to visit our website and contact me if you have any question.

:wave

Hey thanks for noticing! :D

We just started our store back in June, so probably not too much word of mouth out there yet. But please feel free to visit our website and contact me if you have any question.

:wave

I'd like to buy the Jordan white 23 but it's saying Jan 2014 release? Other sites are showing as September release.

I'd like to buy the Jordan white 23 but it's saying Jan 2014 release? Other sites are showing as September release.

Hey buddy, I don't want to hijack this thread for my own use, so I'll appreciate it if you can PM me or send email (address on our website). :D

To answer your question, that's the date our supplier (which is Enterbay's official US distributor) provided. But it's very possible that they got the date wrong, which happens all the time. When they update the available date, we will update it on our website. I'll talk to the supplier on Monday to confirm the date, so please check back in a few days to see if there is any change.

Back