Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last shot, was his final game as a Bull against Utah. So it should be the Red uniform with the 98 finals patch.

2hqyzdh.jpg
Yeah I know, but as it is a series 2 and he already posted the pic of Jordan in black jersey, with the black box I figured he'd use that pic for reference :)

Did u check the ball & both his *****? :lol

:lol Yup! good old Spalding's where it should be! His ***** aren't though. DISAPPOINTING! :lol

Kidding aside, I had the figure checked again here at home last night and it's all good. No paint rubs on the neck right under the chin, but I try to be really careful when moving the head by tilting it up first before turning :) Arm joints are tighter than those in the legs, but both moveable without risk of breaking 'em with force. Really happy. It's a one and done for me with MJ, though. :wave

Just got my regular red #23 from our local dealer. Wasn't expecting it to arrive this soon after the delay notice EB sent our dealer last month. The slight delay's worth it, anyway. I PO'd 2 (one for my friend), checked both, and they're perfect. I checked both figures at the shop for a good half hour or so and everything -- the paint, the tailoring, the joints, the rubber torso -- all superb. I wish the same goes for everyone who'd get from this batch onwards.

Will post pics when sched frees up. Have a great weekend guys!

Hi Bro. Got mine as well today. I was at the local dealer to get another figure and was pleasantly surprised to learn that the Jordan figures already arrived. I wasn't expecting it til the end of the month. The first figure I opened had a few small white spots (not sure if paint chips) on the arms. They were visible enough to bother me so I requested another box. The second box I opened was perfect. I'm very happy with the figure. Now let's see that series 2.

Hi Bro. Got mine as well today. I was at the local dealer to get another figure and was pleasantly surprised to learn that the Jordan figures already arrived. I wasn't expecting it til the end of the month. The first figure I opened had a few small white spots (not sure if paint chips) on the arms. They were visible enough to bother me so I requested another box. The second box I opened was perfect. I'm very happy with the figure. Now let's see that series 2.

hey bro. I think those white spots are paint from the jersey. Glad you got yours and it's problem-free too! :hi5:

I was looking at those before, wondering if they'd even fit the EB NBA bodies. I'm curious about the quality also.

Do any online stores actually have the #23 Home or Away in stock?

I would love a Home #23 but would take an Away red #23. It seems like everyone has a pre-order status... when are these going to actually be in USA online stores?

Back