Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to all,

I just got my figurine michael jordan number 45 jersey with white.
And I've seen plenty of faults:

1) the paint can be removed to force manipulate the joints
2) damaged my base
3) worst of all, the side of the body comes off and is white with glue

Hello to all,

2) damaged my base

Should i be band jealous or something?

Hello to all,

2) damaged my base

You've been officially taken to the cows.

:lol Too funny..

I've decided that any version of this figure set is just too much of a nightmare to acquire.

Might have to sit on the bench till the last quarter or something. :lol

My area they are selling for around US$280 shipped, do you think it's a good idea to get 2 and hopefully get some out of it when red 23 sells out.

I'm not scalping just hoping i could get some extra bucks to fund maybe a white Jordan or All Star version or just to get a limited edition warm up suit off ebay...

I'll say this till the cows come home - basically if you're looking to make an investment for something in the future, collectibles isn't it. Put your money towards something useful. The $280 you spend on another figure, may not come back to you for A WHILE. And given ebay's fees you'll have to sell at much more just to get that money back.

Toys are meant to be played with, don't become an expensive box collector. You'll just end up with a lot of inventory and a lot of time wasted trying to find buyers for these things you have all your money tied up into.

Someone in USA, can inform to Michael Jordan, of the abuse and theft, that it is doing, Enterbay with the license?

oh man...so i just pre-ordered the 23 from BBTS, should I cancel? :dunno:slap:slap:slap for this is my first EB figure...I'm unfamiliar with their quality issues whatsoever.

I wanted to put my figure jordan in several positions, then manipulate the joints and surprise, I have a black rubber out of the joints of the right arm. It is a scandal that we are paying a fortune to end up with crap.

Strange to read about this QC issues - I own 10 EB figures and never have seen this problems so far :(

Why do you have ten Che Guevara figures?

No, why should I? Is that the only good figure? lol
I have

Godfather
Bruce Lee
both MiB
Batman
Joker
Terminator
Che
Mr. Bean
Leon

Maybe I was lucky with them - don't know, but haven't recognized a big defect yet. So fingers crossed...

Back