Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know. Looks like a copy or something.
But it was either this (get a copy head), or buy another Jordan figure just to display the warmup outfit :)

Are any versions of these actually going to be available to regular hard working people who don't want to spend 600 on 1/6 figure.....???

I mean it's cool an all that but man, what a rip.

Im passing on this.

Looks like my contact couldnt get me the red 45:(

I will wait for the no regular 23 with the AJ XI concord and maybe another with the bred VI and call it a day

Yeah, I am still waiting on the #23, I love the look of the figure and the uniform... but Jordan in #45 always reminds me of the not 100% basketball ready Jordan.

I will wait... and stupid question, it might have been answered... will I be able to order the #23 here in Chicago... USA? Or will it be exclusive to Hong Kong?

We here in the good old US of A should be able to order every Jordan figure including this new exclusive from here on out. That was my understanding...

$250 euros plus $45 shipping is well over $400 here in the states. OUCH!!! If we can get this here for less than $300 I would crack the whip. But anymore and it's "no thanks".

Not yet, but I guess it's not too hard to imagine what they will look like:
mitchell-ness-nba-authentic-chicago-bulls-warm-up-jackets-1521817679.jpg

do you know who?

I'm not 100% sure who EB has offered this to in the USA.

Some will be for sale at the EB store in HK as well as their web shops BUT the amount they stock will be quite low.

This is NOT offered to dealers as wholesale due to being a limited edition, that is why the high price to cover shipping, customs, profit etc etc. but to be honest, not really much in way of profit after all deductions! Not sure why EB has gone this route to be honest.

I'm sure/hope #23 is not this route.

I even have HK buyers buying from me!!!! Mad!! Shipping from HK to UK then I repack and ship back to HK!!!!

At the moment, after a quick search, I can't really find anyone offering this besides me and ToyHQ in the UK, there is one seller on eBay Italy, but he/she is obviously more interested in profit than we are!!

Damn I think I'm goin to be priced out of all these Jordan's! Unless he comes state side it's goin to be minimum $450! OUCH

My budget was scrapping the ceiling at $250 maybe $300. I should get more shuteye... Only in my dreams!

Not yet, but I guess it's not too hard to imagine what they will look like:
mitchell-ness-nba-authentic-chicago-bulls-warm-up-jackets-1521817679.jpg

I love these 1992-1993 season Bulls warmup jackets...matter of fact love it so much that I got myself a Red Mitchell & Ness one...to go along with my #45 away Jordan :yess:

picture.php

Back