Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enterbayMichaelJordanfigure_zps6fc93c6f.jpg

credit: toysdaily

His forearms looks like he's been dipping into Popeyes spinach. This figure looks pretty good. But these forearms?? Yikes!

See why they added that strange wristband on his right wrist now... Why so thick EB?

with what I see from pictures of the lines. I couldn't ask my friend to wait all that time for this fig. Sadly I will hope and wait until the inflated prices go down =(

with what I see from pictures of the lines. I couldn't ask my friend to wait all that time for this fig. Sadly I will hope and wait until the inflated prices go down =(

And its not even guaranteed that when you queue that you get the figure, as you get a ticket and then they will randomly select who can buy the figure that day.

and I'm assuming you have to be there when they call your ticket. Poor buddy of mine has work and he was actually going to stop by there during lunch but that line.

The whole " HK exclusive" thing is so wrong. Why should they got the exclusive? They don't have NBA in HK. NBA is in the US. EB should make it at least "North America" exclusive instead. What if they do a exclusive edition of "Storm Warriors"...etc for the US market only. How would people/collectors in HK feel?

They should do the HK exclusive edition of Yao Ming instead.

Last edited:
And its not even guaranteed that when you queue that you get the figure, as you get a ticket and then they will randomly select who can buy the figure that day.

True. lots of people are paid to just get in line to get the lottery ticket.

Thanks bud, really appreciate it.

As much as i want it but those Ebay prices are crazy.

At this point, this was a Japan release (or wherever Enterbay is from) with the exclusive #45 Jersey and Warm-up jump suit...the regular version hasn't been offered for pre-order yet, so the e-tailers/nor Enterbay has him up yet.

Nope, but it's easily removed.

Jordan wore the wrist band in the 95'playoffs against the Hornets and in game 1 against the Magic(although he wore the black 10s against the Hornets and the concord 11s against the Magic in game 1 (and game 2 when he switched back to 23).

I'd love for them to have NBA Finals patches on future versions.

The whole " HK exclusive" thing is so wrong. Why should they got the exclusive? They don't have NBA in HK. NBA is in the US. EB should make it at least "North America" exclusive instead. What if they do a exclusive edition of "Storm Warriors"...etc for the US market only. How would people/collectors in HK feel?

I'm guessing Jordan's popularity in Asia might rival that of even you peeps in the USA. I'm disappointed that I might not get the exclusive figure, but I don't blame them for wanting to offer the exclusive to their own countrymen.

Blame all the American toy companies for not even bothering to make a quality figure of one of their own sporting heroes.

Prices getting a bit cheaper now, with one being sold for around $600. I think I expect pricing to continue getting cheaper, with more peeps getting it 'in hand'.

Really? So wrong how?

Why not ask an AMERICAN TOY COMPANY to make a Michael Jordan figure and ask them to release it EXCLUSIVELY TO THE US? And ask that American Toy Company to have 100% of the figure made in the US by American men?

I'm not trying to spark a racist debate here. It's just that yes, MJ is American, NBA is American, but a Chinese businessman paid good money to use the name, likeness and what not of that American, for the purpose of a figure to be manufactured by a Hong Kong-based company. It's their money, and they're the gods here. They could even make the MJ figure 45 or 23 or whatever variant exclusive to HK if they wanted to.

I don't feel sorry for not getting the SSC exclusives of the HT figures just because SSC is an American company-- but because it's their right to give more advantage to their own people, and I find it only fair.

Just be thankful that this Hong Kong-based company would give us a great figure based on one of the greatest American athletes who ever lived.

I find it lame that most people in line are scalpers who don't give a **** about Jordan but just want to make a quick buck. Then again, you see that with everything these days; Jordan sneakers, iPads and iPhone. It's just ****ed up it you ask me.

Bill could've easily done an international online lottery thing for 200 pieces at US$400 a pop. I also find it extremely annoying that he never answers any questions about which Jordans will be released and when. And that he doesn't seem to care about customer service (judging by the comments from people who got sticky paint figures and never got a reply from CS). What if you buy a Jordan for $800 and you get one with a wrong forearm, like posted a few pages back? You're basically ****ed.

What price do you guys see the #45 Jordan eventually come down to? I assume somewhere in the $375-425 range (as it was $270 retail).

Really? So wrong how?

Why not ask an AMERICAN TOY COMPANY to make a Michael Jordan figure and ask them to release it EXCLUSIVELY TO THE US? And ask that American Toy Company to have 100% of the figure made in the US by American men?

I'm not trying to spark a racist debate here. It's just that yes, MJ is American, NBA is American, but a Chinese businessman paid good money to use the name, likeness and what not of that American, for the purpose of a figure to be manufactured by a Hong Kong-based company. It's their money, and they're the gods here. They could even make the MJ figure 45 or 23 or whatever variant exclusive to HK if they wanted to.

I don't feel sorry for not getting the SSC exclusives of the HT figures just because SSC is an American company-- but because it's their right to give more advantage to their own people, and I find it only fair.

Just be thankful that this Hong Kong-based company would give us a great figure based on one of the greatest American athletes who ever lived.

Couldn't have said it better!

I think as a few versions of the #23s are released to the market, I'm sure the demand for #45 will go down more and more. This is hitting 600-700 on ebay because this is the first high end Jordan figure.

I find it lame that most people in line are scalpers who don't give a **** about Jordan but just want to make a quick buck. Then again, you see that with everything these days; Jordan sneakers, iPads and iPhone. It's just ****ed up it you ask me.

Bill could've easily done an international online lottery thing for 200 pieces at US$400 a pop. I also find it extremely annoying that he never answers any questions about which Jordans will be released and when. And that he doesn't seem to care about customer service (judging by the comments from people who got sticky paint figures and never got a reply from CS). What if you buy a Jordan for $800 and you get one with a wrong forearm, like posted a few pages back? You're basically ****ed.

What price do you guys see the #45 Jordan eventually come down to? I assume somewhere in the $375-425 range (as it was $270 retail).
I agree its messed up when the figure has quality control and someone pays $300 and more to resellers. I think $375-$450 shipped will be the bottom price

Last edited:
I'm a noob to these forums but have been into MJ collectibles for over 20 years and am very familiar with McFarlane products. I talked to a TMP rep a few years about them doing a Jordan line. Because UD has Jordan's rights the licencing fees at that time to TMP would have seen an estimated production cost of just about $20 PER figure. That's not a $20 retail price point (which was nearly double the cost of an SP at the time), but rather TMP's actual cost to make each Jordan piece.

Based on that number I can only imagine how much Enterbay had to shell out. I'm not surprised at the cost of these at the show but it is a pissoff that the only way to get one is from eBay scalpers.

Back