Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A series of comments like that makes me think, 'Alright, great, new pictures have been posted, I just gotta go back a page or two now and then I can look at them myself.'

No reason we shouldn't get two uniforms because what else accessories can you really put with him? A Gatorade bottle?

... I was hoping for a 1/6 Bugs Bunny.

And if they do intend on releasing more NBA stars/legends... They damn well better get their heights to scale!

If they do 2 uniforms I'd want to see the black pinstripes one, I really liked that look. It would work on a modern Jordan but the old away jerses with cursive Chicago on the front were cool too.

The pinstripe ones arent that iconic, IMO. Just home and away red and white jerseys are good enough. The retro ones are nice, but you'd need a younger Jordan with hair and gold chains and a pair of AJ I to go with that.

MJ is a pricey star, his figure will probably e one of the most expensive I'm the NBA line, if MIB are $225 I could easily see MJ being $300.

Prob just under $200 would be my guess. It can't possibly have too many accessories.

Maybe he'll come with 6 rings, MVP trophies, His Game Jerseys (Bulls #23/#45, Wizards, Team USA, All-Star Games, Chicago White Sox), Hanes underwear, and a poster of Kwame Brown, which can easily run up to $300-$350. :p

Oh yeah, and a business suit.

Back