Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second Jordan #23 1/6 arrived, the away red to match the home white... took advantage of the reduced price at BBTS.

I will post pics of my Jordan Shrine after I get the additional corner shelf put up...

Just bought Enterbay's Michael Jordan (Road Edition) figure but find the expression on its head sculpt (while done great) looking a little too calm for dunking poses. I am considering in buying the Storm Toys head but would want some second opinions. Will it fit the enterbay figure and would I need to repaint it or anything?

Just bought Enterbay's Michael Jordan (Road Edition) figure but find the expression on its head sculpt (while done great) looking a little too calm for dunking poses. I am considering in buying the Storm Toys head but would want some second opinions. Will it fit the enterbay figure and would I need to repaint it or anything?

I don't think there should be any problems swapping heads.

Just got the 1/4 Jordan in and it turned out much better than I expected. They even added his small scar by his right eye.

Also no QC issues, enterbay seems to be getting better at engineering their figures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424135847.101623.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424135861.937921.jpg

Actually I took a risk and bought one on ebay from a dealer in Hong Kong. Shipped on Monday. Will have to see once it gets here in Toronto.

Just got the 1/4 Jordan in and it turned out much better than I expected. They even added his small scar by his right eye.
Also no QC issues, enterbay seems to be getting better at engineering their figures.
View attachment 167198

Great stuff.
My hesitation in buying is only that even at 1/6 scale, using the (very well made) steel posing clamp for action shots makes the total figure stand quite high (especially if you also have the arm up for a dunk)

Doing the same for a 1/4 scale Mike would likely put the display at like 1m total !? :D

I've recently purchased an Enterbay warm-up suit from ebay. Now i'm wondering if the black texture from the warm-up suit won't rub of or leave stains on the body. Does anyone have any experience where the warm-up suit was on for a longer period of time ?

b5gsgj.jpg

I've recently purchased an Enterbay warm-up suit from ebay. Now i'm wondering if the black texture from the warm-up suit won't rub of or leave stains on the body. Does anyone have any experience where the warm-up suit was on for a longer period of time ?

b5gsgj.jpg

i'm not sure about the inside, but from the outside the black will leave stains on anything in prolong contact with it, also the red will stain any white shoes. i suggest you give it a warm wash to reduce the chance, or put a tissue between the contact points. interior wise it should be less chance unless there's a close contact for example sitting him sideways. anyway your original Enterbay Black arm/kneeband & inner pants gonna stain the body unless you wrap those areas with wrappers when it's still fresh out of the factory.

00382a5e6840180de73e3d0e8fda95b0.jpg
2ff98b27a4e978b251892f09efb77dda.jpg

Storm Collectibles MJ tongue-out head sculpt finally arrived! Fits in Enterbay body just fine.

Back