Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's separate.

I think I wanna go for both, but I think I'll wait to see some reviews and in hand pics of the hoops before deciding. MY is a no brainer for me though.

That hoop is just massive, like 24 inches high and probably just as deep, plus probably close to 12 inches wide, just too much space to lose. what would be a nice option is a backboard and rim you could just mount to a wall or something.

This is turning out great. These are going to sell out quick if the sneakerheads find out about it.

Hello from Chicago... I have posted it before in this thread. I am a huge Jordan fan. I am 42 years old and saw Jordan play easily 20 times at the Chicago Stadium and the United Center. I saw a few playoff games but never saw the Bulls play in the Finals.

I think this figure is very exciting, I own normally at anytime 5-6 pairs of Retro Air Jordan's that I wear to actually play basketball... I have a few up for sale on Craigslist.

I just do not want #45... it is not Jordan to me. It reminds me of a slow Jordan coming back and trying to get his game back in shape. And having the ball stripped near the end of a playoff game.

I will wait for the real #23 but I am not sure if I will be able to get one as Enterbay seems very strange. I am newer to collecting 1/6 scale items and only have 3 (Jack Sparrow, Sandtrooper and Boba Fett).

And why have such a HUGE backboard item? This will add how much $$ to the price of the figure. As an adult with a good job, I can afford whatever price they set it at... but why add extra $$$ for so much plastic.

Is it going to be a plexi-glass backboard? NOTE: I worked as a stage-hand breaking down concerts at the United Center and actually touched the Bulls folded down backboard and rim.

I have no idea where this post is going... :panic:

Just give me #23 already... my money is ready...

EDIT: It appears that I misread and the hoop will be sold on its own... Cool!

So, sorry.. which uniform is being included - the mostly white, or red one??

I'm a little out of the loop here. :lol

it seems that they're planning on bringing out a few mj-variants.
as of now, they're releasing soon the 45 version in red jersey (26 january) as an exclusive version, followed by the non-exclusive 23 version also in red jersey. release for this haven't been told.

then there are rumours that they're bringing a version with home jersey, maybe a dream-team version, all-star version, space-jam, etc etc... you see, they might milk this license to death ;)

Red 23 is the most memorable imo, I can't see 45 selling as well.

Red 23 is the most memorable imo, I can't see 45 selling as well.

Also 2000 is a fairly large number being produced as an exclusive. It is MJ, but I would have thought fewer would have been made. Now 23 should sell like hot cakes and 5000 would probably not be too many.

They released 3000 of Elvis and he can easily be found. At first I thought that was a low production number.

I'm familiar with milking a license ie:Iron Man...But only one jersey per figure come on man,Each figure should have a home and away set not hard get it together Enterbay.

I have no idea where this post is going... :panic:
lol.gif

it seems that they're planning on bringing out a few mj-variants.
as of now, they're releasing soon the 45 version in red jersey (26 january) as an exclusive version, followed by the non-exclusive 23 version also in red jersey. release for this haven't been told.

then there are rumours that they're bringing a version with home jersey, maybe a dream-team version, all-star version, space-jam, etc etc... you see, they might milk this license to death ;)
Cool, thanks for the update. :hi5:

I'd definitely prefer the red 23 uniform. :)

I have no interest in the All Star, or Olympic Uniform Jordans.
Don't care too much in collecting every pair of AJ's either.

However, i'll be buying a different version of every head sculpt. So far, we know there will be 3 different HS's, a normal one, one with the tounge sticking out, and one with the shooting expression.

Preferably I'll have one of every jersey, the Red, the White, and the Black. However, if one of the sculpts comes exclusively with a variant jersey, like the olympic one... then so be it.. consider it bought. But, i'm not buying 2 figures with the same sculpt.

The only way that they can sell Jordan #45 is to issue it first and make it limited, which they have done. They know what they're doing.

Back