Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jordan is my first Enterbay figure. I'm petty impressed with it. I also picked up the hoop, but it has a bit of a cheap feel to it for the price (luckily I grabbed it on sale w/ free shipping).

Enterbay-NBA-Jordan-23-Road-Edition-01.jpg

Looks good.

I think I'll wait it out and will pick it up if I can find the hoops cheap someday. As I don't think it'd fit inside a retold without taking up 2 shelves.

Finally Jordan is home :)
Was slightly underwhelmed when unboxing him but after some posing and futzing, all is good!
This is a great looking figure.
Pics to follow shortly!

Finally got to play with MJ.

6DC5CD54-2A27-4516-BB80-4EBCDDEAA67B_zpsnymt8zgg.jpg

Head sculpt is great. Uniform not bad. Articulation good enough for a muscular body. Finish could be better. Love the extra shoes and hands. Overall I'm quite satisfied with this figure.

Looking to pick up a warm-up suit in the aftermarket. What are they worth and what are the going prices? Anyone know what they go for in Hong Kong? I see a few on eBay but the only one that seems legit (not custom) is like $86. Are the custom ones good quality?

can't really tell the difference whether the $40s you mention are actually EB... since you know the limited editions are pretty rare.

anyway i have the $30 custom warm up, i can say the QC is quite good, you can see 1 or 2 white dots which are actually strings on the red cloth which is very minor, but they do stain the shoes, at least the red ones stained my white concord, i don't know if EB ones will stain or not. Anyway EB black cloths all tend to stain so those that just got their MJ do some precautions.

still can't tell the difference really. mine also came wrapped the same way.

anyway the custom ones will cause red stains on the shoes, not sure EB ones.

Thanks for the replies. Is there anyone with a genuine Enterbay Jordan red warm up that can confirm whether (or not) the authentic ones stain like the customs?

just wondering is $330 a good deal for Black 23?

Do all Black 23s comes with warm up suit?

:yess: and :yess: mr potato! honestly, i haven't seen its price go lower than 399.+ Where'd you see that pricepoint?

I have heard people talking about Red going lower than before, i think BBTS selling Black for $350. Where you get that $399 price? Ebay?

Also do all Black 23 come with warm up suit?

The lack of trophy really holds me back. The only things attractive are the shoes.

just wondering is $330 a good deal for Black 23?

Do all Black 23s comes with warm up suit?

For now, yes. It comes with the warm up. But I think the price will go lower and lower once that sculpt is more readily available when its being released as regular for 4 more different version outfit - just like the series 1 cam sculpt. Its bout $30-40 on ebay now.

I have heard people talking about Red going lower than before, i think BBTS selling Black for $350. Where you get that $399 price? Ebay?

Also do all Black 23 come with warm up suit?

The lack of trophy really holds me back. The only things attractive are the shoes.

The road 23 is around $190-200 on ebay auctions now. Seems like they made too much of these. :lol

Those shoes will get re-released again, just like the AJ X, but with different colour.

Back