Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a quick phone pic for now. I wasn't planning to get the backboard, but after I did this pose.... I must have the backboard now! Figure is incredible. Endless potential!

So it looks pys has the best deal on the red 23, any other sites with it for less than 260 shipped or are there any discount codes out there?

Remember when you display it with the blackboard, you won't be able to display him facing outwards, since the board will be blocking him, the only good angle would probably be sideways.

Unless you have other MJ's for display you can display him facing backwards dunking.

a quick phone pic for now. I wasn't planning to get the backboard, but after I did this pose.... I must have the backboard now! Figure is incredible. Endless potential!

Remember when you display it with the blackboard, you won't be able to display him facing outwards, since the board will be blocking him, the only good angle would probably be sideways.

Unless you have other MJ's for display you can display him facing backwards dunking.

Well, the set up doesn't have to be inline with the hoop. He can be jumping from an "elbow" area, from a 45 degree angle. I am planning to take the same shot from behind the backboard, through the glass, just like in the NBA, there is camera behind it.

EB having a 10% off for the hoop, plus a 5% off their figs on Singapore expo or something i saw someone posting some posters about it.

Maybe they have the same offer somewhere else?

Well, the set up doesn't have to be inline with the hoop. He can be jumping from an "elbow" area, from a 45 degree angle. I am planning to take the same shot from behind the backboard, through the glass, just like in the NBA, there is camera behind it.

My black suit jordan is in México already, but the satus of the tracking number on sepomex website has not changed since monday. I hate the mexican postal service.

BBTS is showing
-over 350 Red Jersey's in stock!
-9 White #45 jerseys
-28 Black jerseys still available for "pre-order" at $399 (not a horrible price considering it was $330 shipped from EB direct)

I have a feeling BBTS is EB's main distributor in the US (like Sideshow is Hot Toys) and other companies like Clark Toys get theirs from BBTS which is why they have the later ship date, but November seems a bit odd.

I just received my enterbay hoop and the "custom" sneakers I was commenting about earlier. I confirm that the custom air jordan 1s on eBay have no interior and WILL need feet. So they won't just plug into the figure. :(. BUT, they do look cool! The laces are not tied but could be tied and its cool having the breds and the red/white breds. I should get my ser2 MJ tomorrow and then will show side by side comparisons.... The hoop is freaking huge! Very tall at 31 1/4" from floor to top of score box. That's another thread tho.

any pictures bro? i would love to see a detailed photo. and almost 32 inches with the shotclock? hmm.. that's not in scale with the figure right? i thought it would be like 26-27 inches for it to be scale...

I'd say that this is in scale. The shot clock comes up pretty high...4 1/2" above the top of backboard to top of clock. This would not fit in a detolf cabinet from ikea with the shot clock. Those that get this, be careful to not click in the shot clock or you may have an issue getting it out. Mine is secure now but I don't mind. Photos when I get my figure. I'd rather just post it all at once.

Cool, how does the custom AJ1 fair compared to EB AJ1? Are the custom made of rubber?

I just received my enterbay hoop and the "custom" sneakers I was commenting about earlier. I confirm that the custom air jordan 1s on eBay have no interior and WILL need feet. So they won't just plug into the figure. :(. BUT, they do look cool! The laces are not tied but could be tied and its cool having the breds and the red/white breds. I should get my ser2 MJ tomorrow and then will show side by side comparisons.... The hoop is freaking huge! Very tall at 31 1/4" from floor to top of score box. That's another thread tho.

Those of you that ordered from pys.com, how long did it take to get your figure? Just ordered and wanted an idea of when to expect it.

Back