Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read from Mark OSR that EB will produce Pippen, Rodman and other NBA Legends.. With that news, I am no longer interested in the Pip and Rodman figs by Storm toys.

I read from Mark OSR that EB will produce Pippen, Rodman and other NBA Legends.. With that news, I am no longer interested in the Pip and Rodman figs by Storm toys.
Pippen & Rodman have been rumoured for a bit now, but it's cool to hear about other NBA Legends. Make a Kareem already for the Bruce Lee figure collectors :lol

I ordered the red #23 when it first came out.

People haven't been getting their red #23 jordans yet, right?

I ordered the red #23 when it first came out.

People haven't been getting their red #23 jordans yet, right?

No, not yet, probably mid Sept is when you will see this thread flooded with a lot of pictures.

Anyone making 1/6 KO NBA socks? I forgot that he wore black socks with black shoes and white socks with the mostly white shoes. Therefore I need one of each color.

Went yesterday and got it. That line outside to go into HKCEC was insane. I waited 3 hours to get in :gah:.

If i didn't have to pick up the HT exclusive on that specific date, i would have just left. Anyways, HT, no line up, got my GI Joe-Bruce Colton's in 30 seconds, walked to EB, again no line up. Payed quick, talked to Bill for 5-10 minutes, and left. So exhausted, already 0 intrest to walk around anymore. Only went to Play Imaginative to look at the diecast 1/4 Iron Man's and went home. So tierd, didn't even have the strength to open my Jordan for inspection. Will do tonight after work.

I have the Away 23 only as well. Now to wait for the White Home 23 tounge figure, and i can retire my Jordan collection (unless they make another different HS).
cool haha I will be the same as you waiting for the white jersey series 3, crazy to take 3 hours to get in, :slap I walked straight in on Fri , but I really wanted to order the HT exclusive,s but no luck :( I picked up spangled cap , wanted JOE just didn,t get him in the raffle :lol, I saw Bill but EB was busy they had many things to organize , didnt get the chance to quizz him though . Let us know what info you manage to get from Bill. :rotfl

picture.php
here's a pic of the 23 number on MJ undershorts. Requested by jordanbulls51 :D sorry about the sidey pics :D

cool haha I will be the same as you waiting for the white jersey series 3, crazy to take 3 hours to get in, :slap I walked straight in on Fri , but I really wanted to order the HT exclusive,s but no luck :( I picked up spangled cap , wanted JOE just didn,t get him in the raffle :lol, I saw Bill but EB was busy they had many things to organize , didnt get the chance to quizz him though . Let us know what info you manage to get from Bill. :rotfl

Actually... only chatted about casual things. Only thing that was figure related was about 倩女幽魂 - Leslie Cheung. Which i'm sure 98% of everyone on this forum couldn't give less of a ****.

But 5-6 years ago, i sent him an email regarding some figures i would like to see made. And 倩女幽魂, was something i stressed on. And he remembered, and double confirmed me it will be made (already in planning stages) ! So we chatted about that... and I wished him luck on their upcoming projects.

Am sure they do it justice , their sculpts are at the top in likeness and paint app. Always thought EB listens to their fans ,and i do understand why they ,re preoccupied with the MJ line at the moment, it was a big big thing for them getting this license .i wish EB all the luck they get also. their flagship store , and over the counter services are really really good. Just not so much on the online services perhaps :) but I never ordered online before . :D

Actually... only chatted about casual things. Only thing that was figure related was about 倩女幽魂 - Leslie Cheung. Which i'm sure 98% of everyone on this forum couldn't give less of a ****.

But 5-6 years ago, i sent him an email regarding some figures i would like to see made. And 倩女幽魂, was something i stressed on. And he remembered, and double confirmed me it will be made (already in planning stages) ! So we chatted about that... and I wished him luck on their upcoming projects.

Didn't he show a preview of Leslie in 胭脂扣?

Morning All from Chicago...

Enterbay charged my credit card $305 for the #23 Home Jordan... does that mean my order is close to being shipped? I know it was mentioned in this topic that it would send after some show (Aug 31?).

Does Enterbay charge your credit card when shipped/completed? Or do they charge you as soon as it is ordered?

It was through PayPal but my payment on PayPal charges my credit card or checking... for this one, I selected credit card.

Thanks for the info, gotta love paying in full for something I do not truly know when it will ship.

Back