ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to go OT, but Ed Gein reckons he's financed most of his hobby by selling plasma twice a week for 5 years. He's not a TV salesman. He has been selling his own blood. Check out his shelves - not everyone's cup of tea but I reckon he's got some really cool stuff there :)
Yeah. I add in additional funds now and then, but I get $50-70 per week for plasma--and that's my fun money.

*edit* I'm not rich, I just make sacrifices...like my blood...
For reals? Woh. That is an impressive collection, but that's too much for my taste. A bunch of stuff I'd probably chuck in the kids toy box :lol I'm not saying they're not collectible, or inexpensive, it's simply what I do. I remember collecting a whole bunch of Star Wars & McFarlane figures back in the day, & used to keep them protected, & cared for ..... etc. Then one day I was like, meh, & chucked them in the toy box for the kids to play with :lol I didn't bother checking the value or anything :lol

Sorry to go OT, but Ed Gein reckons he's financed most of his hobby by selling plasma twice a week for 5 years. He's not a TV salesman. He has been selling his own blood. Check out his shelves - not everyone's cup of tea but I reckon he's got some really cool stuff there :)

Isn't Ed Gein the original Texas chainsaw massacre guy.

Hmm, yeah, Lex is right, I'd be more worried about what's in his basement than what's in his cabinets!:panic:

It strikes me that the DML figures could be Alias Smith & Jones, sadly for me though the EB ones might turn out to be Alas Smith & Jones!

We'll see......

If budget is no consideration I'm surprised people are thinking of getting just one of the pair - it's either both or none for me at this stage :)

Well if you buy J you will prolly get Frank. So technically you are getting two. :)

But yeah I see your point. One w/o the other seems pointless.

Precisely, we may be freaks, but, foresight doesn't appear to be in our skill set.

When there is something to know, we'll know....

BTW my second interview with him is out you can check it out here

Enterbay's Exclusive Interview Series with OSR chronicling their birth, trials, and resurgence continues. Presenting Part 2 of the Series. Get to know what really happened when Enterbay's quality dropped, QC problems happened and the cancellation of licenses. Plus Bill tells us about upcoming licenses and yes we asked the dreaded Rubber Batman suit question too. Read on...
https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/05/enterbay-story-behind-passion-part-2.html

Thanks, very interesting indeed. Further supported my suspicion that some aftermarket parts (EB or "the other company") were actually from the same factory that produces the real stuff.

While i applaud EB for showing development shots, the teasing is a little much, every week there is a new development pic where it essentially done and yet no P.O :(

_______

just watched MIB II, really want these figures now :lol

Last edited:

Another great Interview, Axe!! :clap

I have to say that I'm very thankful for doing these interviews. Really appreciate it! Makes me wonder if this was the cause of Chan deciding to do a few interviews as well :lol

Anyone know how far in advance of the actual release do they normally start preorders? And is buying directly from Enterbay also the cheapest way for someone in the United States?

it may be...i know when they got their ebay account set up back in march they were offering free shipping...thats when i picked up a boat load of their product...I hope they have something like that again...:)

Anyone know how far in advance of the actual release do they normally start preorders? And is buying directly from Enterbay also the cheapest way for someone in the United States?

Theres a guy on ebay that is an enterbay dealer I just ordered enterbay scarface from him for 210 free shipping he told me he will always beat enterbays prices. I should receive my scarface from him next week if all goes well I might use him for the men in black figures. This is his name on ebay Member id gotham-customs and his real name is Ernesto.

Back