ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention! These crack easily in hand. They're of low quality and also their surface is very rough with lots of mistakes!
Don't risk your figures in that:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Where can I get these from dude? I really want a set.

Not recommend buying these chairs, I bought two and both are of poor quality. too fragile, and has many flaws. The two were broken at the base

where do I buy these?

:dunno

eBay

Not recommend buying these chairs, I bought two and both are of poor quality. too fragile, and has many flaws. The two were broken at the base

Correct!

Where can I get these from dude? I really want a set.

Better wait for these if you're looking for something suitable in accuracy and quality, will post more once I find out more... :wink1:

picture.php

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I thought, might just be safer just to get the whole figure that trying to get the head parted out :dunno

After buying these at launch and having serious quality issues and a major fiasco getting a refund I swore I would not buy anything EB again. But I still would really like to have these two in my collection. I have seen some decent prices on ebay for the set. Have they fixed all of the initial quality issues that plagued them at launch???

Keep in mind even if EB did fix some of the issues, what is out on Ebay might still be from early batch. Most of of, EB does a poor job of correcting their issues. I think not all figures have bad QC, some might be in good condition

I found a set for $315 shipped or best offer. Made three reasonable offers that were declined so I missed out. Should have just paid the BIN price and been done with it. Much less than I paid the first time.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Finally found another set on ebay for $315 shipped so I went ahead and jumped on them. Hopefully they are the improved versions. If not I guess I will work with them. For this price I won't be so pissed if they need some work compared to the original price from EB.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Hi, can the enterbay mib head scuplt be made to fit into a regular hot toys body? Im sure its not straight swap but anyone done it? Thanks

I was lucky to receive both figures with no issues. Also, I noticed many sets of the clothing where the pants and jacket coloring didn't match, plus the Enterbay tag was not on the jacket.

I have a perfect extra set of figures if anybody needs one.

Last edited:
I am looking for the hands from the Agent J set. Please PM me if you have some or all for sale.

Thanks

Back