ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.. Are we being over critical? If the fix fixes the leg issue then it's not a problem is it?? I would understand if K and J are wearing shorts but it's only visible when u bend the joints in that way anyway.

For sure it looks hacked but its fixed!!

Am I on my own in the view that fix is a fix, it's stands good then it's ok??

But then I ain't as fussy as others are.

Ok.. Are we being over critical? If the fix fixes the leg issue then it's not a problem is it?? I would understand if K and J are wearing shorts but it's only visible when u bend the joints in that way anyway.

No. These two figures cost at least $376. They deserve to be fixed properly if there's a problem. Would you be okay with shipping the figures back and forth all the way to China so they can Scotch tape them???? :cuckoo:

In my opinion, these are licensed, mass-produced figures from a "reputable" company, so the defects should be handled as such. They should be replacing knee joints, legs, or whatever they need to do. Not slapping a piece of tape on it like a collector who's got no other option. Totally unacceptable.

Jesus, If real, that's absolutely shocking. And very worrying to see from a company like EB. It says one if two things, neither good I'm afraid.
It's either they don't care and basically just want to screw over their customers (which i don't believe) or 2, they are in dire straights and cannot afford to replace the bodies and take the loss financially to supply new bodies...

God damn..

I bet they take down their Paypal option online after this fiasco.
:slap

I'm gonna call EB later to clarify what is happening!
And Breaker, no offense intended, but obviously everyone knows you have a close connection with EB, and we also know you are a good guy and a top online dealer/seller, but you must be pretty shocked by this as well, right?

Jesus, If real, that's absolutely shocking. And very worrying to see from a company like EB. It says one if two things, neither good I'm afraid.
It's either they don't care and basically just want to screw over their customers (which i don't believe) or 2, they are in dire straights and cannot afford to replace the bodies and take the loss financially to supply new bodies...

God damn..

And Breaker, no offense intended, but obviously everyone knows you have a close connection with EB, and we also know you are a good guy and a top online dealer/seller, but you must be pretty shocked by this as well, right?

My feeling is that its hidden, and not seen, if the fix is to attach bits of plastic to key areas then its a fix. If EB are wrong then I will say, I take no sides when right or wrong is needed.

Maybe its the dealer in me thinking NOT the collector!!

Like I say, I understand that it looks butchered and on the face of it, this does no favours for EB, but once the suits etc etc are on K and J and they aint toppling over like rag dolls then I don't see the problem.

The scenario maybe that Bill or the Management team say to the 'Fixers'

''Here are the bodies, make sure you fix them so no loose knee joints'' and left them to it.

I will try to clarify.

My feeling is that its hidden, and not seen, if the fix is to attach bits of plastic to key areas then its a fix. If EB are wrong then I will say, I take no sides when right or wrong is needed.

Like I say, I understand that it looks butchered and on the face of it, this does no favours for EB, but once the suits etc etc are on K and J and they aint toppling over like rag dolls then I don't see the problem.

''Here are the bodies, make sure you fix them so no loose knee joints'' and left them to it.

I will try to clarify.

Not at this price point. That attitude would be fine with a kid's toy, but these are meant to be adult collectables.

I will try to clarify.

But wouldn't it be more professional to just replace the bodies? I would think that would be a given.

But wouldn't it be more professional to just replace the bodies? I would think that would be a given.

In the email I got from EB in response to bodies with loose joints they said they would repair them, and made no mention they would replace them.

Of course, you're right IMHO, the prudent thing to do would be to simply replace them...but that assumes they have replacement bodies that don't have the same problem.

They probably don't. :slap

God damn..

now you are in the same position when I have discovered the defects of my fof figures, god bruce, and I had tried to have a replacement from EB...
how do you feel ? no more Eb products for me... only spare parts...and I'm still waiting for the third god's head...for me this will be another fake...

No. These two figures cost at least $376. They deserve to be fixed properly if there's a problem. Would you be okay with shipping the figures back and forth all the way to China so they can Scotch tape them???? :cuckoo:
:exactly::goodpost:
In my opinion, these are licensed, mass-produced figures from a "reputable" company, so the defects should be handled as such. They should be replacing knee joints, legs, or whatever they need to do. Not slapping a piece of tape on it like a collector who's got no other option. Totally unacceptable.

:exactly::goodpost:

at the end I really don't understand what is happenin with this new body...
I own the scarface war figure and the joint are so tight..why they didn't have used the same techinique of that body?

Last edited:
So...

I opened a paypal dispute after having sent 2 e-mails to EB a while ago. Got an answer where they claimed they hadn't received my e-mails, they said they had responded to all e-mails about the MIB QC issues. They told me to send a NEW e-mail. I DID. Still no answer after 1,5 weeks...

Hm. I am getting concerned. I was going to walk into town this morning and get these guys.
I'm trying to figure out if this joint issue is a one off, or a common feature.
I'm sure if I did have a fault, it would be replaced, but if it's a common fault - I won't bother.

Hm. I am getting concerned. I was going to walk into town this morning and get these guys.
I'm trying to figure out if this joint issue is a one off, or a common feature.
I'm sure if I did have a fault, it would be replaced, but if it's a common fault - I won't bother.

It is a common problem. I say just avoid this release altogether. It isn't worth bothering with.

Thanks for the heads up.
Only ever had one HT problem, but that was dealt with very well, with a replacement.

Back