ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine a few days ago. they are really great! now the knees are loose so looks like i will try this glue trick. but really once wrapped in the waist holder, not that bad. great pics guys!

Nice shots!.

The sun shines in England?

7556917832_4ec868a6d7_b.jpg

7556919386_f07bdaa372_b.jpg

7556918640_4538944546_b.jpg

7556918288_bf2c41ecfd_b.jpg

7556919072_1d6501c546_b.jpg

I only had time to snap a few pictures but i'll get more done over the weekend. :)

I officially don't like the way the suits sit on the EB bodies...in the majority of the pics I've seen, the shoulders look hunched and make the necks look too short.

I personally think they lay better on the TT bodies, they look a little more natural...but then again I'm biased. :naughty :wink1:

They've trashed their teaser credentials too now. After building up the hype with the GoD V3 in a similar way, who's gonna care what they tease next until they're in-hand...

It's pretty easy really, just wait for in hand pictures and reports. It's not like anything from anyone sells out that fast anyway.

It's pretty easy really, just wait for in hand pictures and reports. It's not like anything from anyone sells out that fast anyway.

Well considering that you miss out on their promotional extras and pricing, it is a bit ridiculous we can't even put a tiny bit of trust in this company anymore.

Well considering that you miss out on their promotional extras and pricing, it is a bit ridiculous we can't even put a tiny bit of trust in this company anymore.

Pricing i'm ok on because onesixthbruce in the UK has the same price as them without the import fees for me.

Looking at all the problems with these figures, I think there ain't enough space between all the questions and frustrations for the nice part of the 3 Agents. We paid a lot for them, so it's also time to have some fun with them, time to post some nice & funny pics!!

Even if the knee problems of mine aren't solved by now, I'm still impressed by them and and I couldn't hold back this pic anyhow. Take a look where the Flashlight reflects at the glass flap... :wink1:

As you can see, Agent F is loosing his glasses from time to time...
Hope some more of the "unproblematic" pics will follow! :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Great pics, void! Some of the first to make me feel slight pangs of regret for passing on these.

Back