ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i've checked again and the exta guns are missing so i've emailed them.

I've now sorted J's arms and all is well with my figures. I've trimmed the laces and used a paperclip to close the gap at the front of the suit up a little bit. Thanks for the tip whoever it was. :lol

They looks so sharp don't they? I'm extremely happy with these figures and they look as good as anything i have from HT in my collection. EB have a new customer and i can't wait to see what else they do. :rock

I'll post a few pictures of how i have them posed a bit later.

I honestly don't get how you can say that knowing just how much of a disaster this all was.

:rotfl
So i've checked again and the exta guns are missing so i've emailed them.

I've now sorted J's arms and all is well with my figures. I've trimmed the laces and used a paperclip to close the gap at the front of the suit up a little bit. Thanks for the tip whoever it was. :lol

They looks so sharp don't they? I'm extremely happy with these figures and they look as good as anything i have from HT in my collection. EB have a new customer and i can't wait to see what else they do. :rock

I'll post a few pictures of how i have them posed a bit later.

Congrats Jay. I mean, you've been one member that has magically stayed positive througout the whole thread, even through the flood of complaints and problems, that only gave you an itty bit of doubt.

Well be sure to show us some cool pictures, especially to the less fortunate members that could not enjoy them.

And to the collectors that wanted to get these but were scared away.

I honestly don't get how you can say that knowing just how much of a disaster this all was.
Well mine came ok so i'm hardly going to be slagging the figures off am i? Don't get me wrong i'd be pissed if my came with rips, glue stains & legs weaker than a 100 year old man.

I'm just giving my thought on the figures i got and being honest about how i feel about them. If that bothers you? then sorry but that's just how it is.

:rotfl

Congrats Jay. I mean, you've been one member that has magically stayed positive througout the whole thread, even through the flood of complaints and problems, that only gave you an itty bit of doubt.

Well be sure to show us some cool pictures, especially to the less fortunate members that could not enjoy them.

And to the collectors that wanted to get these but were scared away.

I hope all you guys that got problems figures get good replacements and also get it sorted out pretty fast as well. :)

Nice job!

How were the heads attached? If there are any sculpts and gear up for grabs when the dust settles, I might get some RM-4's for these guys. One last dive into 1/6th that will otherwise end with Indy.

Thanks!
I took the EB neck plug off the heads & glued on the HT neck plug. I also used the long ankle pegs from Captain America for WS so he's just a bit taller than TLJ. I trimmed the shoe laces and did the paper clip trick for the collars/ lapels to tighten them up a little as well.

Well mine came ok so i'm hardly going to be slagging the figures off am i? Don't get me wrong i'd be pissed if my came with rips, glue stains & legs weaker than a 100 year old man.

I'm just giving my thought on the figures i got and being honest about how i feel about them. If that bothers you? then sorry but that's just how it is.

:lecture:goodpost:

Get over it, I say.

I'm very happy for you, brother! :clap:duff:clap

I´m very happy with my figures, will post some pics here soon.
I'm glad you're happy with them as well. :hi5:

I have them here at work because that's where they were delivered and i can't stop looking at them and tweaking the suits a little bit. :slap :lol

It was until this day the more fast shipping that I ever see.
Yeah shipping was fast but customs held mine up for days. :(

And the HS are the best that I ever see, also.

I agree with you.

Okay so I read some posts about extra guns?

What are we suppose to get besides the accessories already packed with the figure? I got the "promotion extra gift" that came with the figures, are these the extra guns you guys are referring to or are there additional accessories I'm not seeing?

7556917832_4ec868a6d7_b.jpg

7556919386_f07bdaa372_b.jpg

7556918640_4538944546_b.jpg

7556918288_bf2c41ecfd_b.jpg

7556919072_1d6501c546_b.jpg

I only had time to snap a few pictures but i'll get more done over the weekend. :)

Parts are showing up on eBay now..

£61.04 for the J sculpt, OUCH!!

£44.98 for the body, get outta here!

That's 7Toys7 by the way.

Back