Enterbay - loose items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highimmatt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm not sure where to start this thread at (i'm not currently selling anything so i didn't know if i should post this on the for sale section), I just wanted to see if any fellow Enterbay Jordan/Kobe/Lebron wanted to sell/trade any of their loose items.

I'm seriously considering buying the 8th Anniversary (black jersey/series 2) Enterbay Michael Jordan, although I'm not really looking to keeping all the stuff that it comes with because i wanna keep it at just 1 figure per player.

p.s. If this is in the wrong section, kindly move it to the appropriate section. Thank you and looking forward to some feedback from you guys.

:wave

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the place either but if you ever do have parts to sell, please let me know. I currently have a "custom" red warmup suit for jordan and want to trade for a white warmup. Also, I'd gladly purchase the red 23 jersey and shorts form anyone selling along with sneakers etc.

i personally like everything that comes with the red 23 jordan. i just hate how you have to purchase multiple figures just for the headsculpts, and that's mainly the only reason why i'm considering getting the series 2.

and what are you going to do when the series 3 comes out with the tongue out? LOL.. I've already accepted the fact that I will own one version of all the sculpts.

and what are you going to do when the series 3 comes out with the tongue out? LOL.. I've already accepted the fact that I will own one version of all the sculpts.

lol we'll see... i could always just buy the figures. it's not really about the cost to me, as i buy jordan sneakers all the time. i could always just sell it on ebay too, just wanted to see if people on these boards would be interested in trades or if they would want first dibs on the loose items i would end up selling if i do get the other figures. ebay has ridiculously high prices for loose items. where as i would sell em for reasonable prices.

Yeah.. good idea. Because I'm looking for 6 loose Larry O'Brien trophies! lol..

I wonder what other items Enterbay could include with these figures. What do we have so far: sneakers, warmups, mvp awards and nba championship trophies. Of course if they did a rookie version you could get the old school jersey and the rookie of the year award. Dream Team version could get the olympic jersey and a gold medal.

Back