Enterbay - Legend of The Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something strange about the likeness in these Toyworld photos:

20101001_bdc001c7c224112244fb9cjF8rYFoWrc.jpg

20101001_d5e2498afaa48d9342a5iS8eetX5aiB4.jpg

20101001_fbf500f8b05ed268abafvsUyp4GpJhAU.jpg

Could just be lighting. Ip Man proven to look much better with better lighting. Maybe not perfectly like what we had hoped for, but decent enough. The eyes don't look as blank as Ip Man initially either.

The film itself seems to be getting average reviews judging by IMDB. Hopefully I will feel the same so I don't have the urge to buy.

Could just be lighting. Ip Man proven to look much better with better lighting. Maybe not perfectly like what we had hoped for, but decent enough. The eyes don't look as blank as Ip Man initially either.

The film itself seems to be getting average reviews judging by IMDB. Hopefully I will feel the same so I don't have the urge to buy.

movie was good but not as good as ipman. u are better off getting ipman figure than this chen zhen. i guess only u guys over here in the state side are happy with this chen zhen figure. ppl over here in asia are cursing this "johnny" yen. they want the real donnie just like me.

anyway enough ranting, here are some more in hand pics from - raiderfunfun

20101004_154d45adf2f3b564e2b03oQ4qUSSqPiw.jpg

20101004_f0c5580c81fa8152ee25xYsl3katfODP.jpg

20101004_c1f0e2e2b5f67a460d0cB0oWujNwOjEC.jpg

20101004_945269c0b6ae7d7094e98Fx6jC7Ivnx0.jpg

Well, the close up pictures of this figure does tell a lot, he doesn't quite look like Donnie. I haven't seen the movie yet, until I see it I'll know if I should pick this up or save me the cash.

"Johnny Yen" hahaha.

the heck is wrong with his eyes? they both look weird in the various photos. :(

Found another pic over at Toysdaily..... Not MUCH better, but he at least looks RELATED to Donnie Yen...

IMG_2743.jpg

I don't understand. Before the figure was released, most of us commented that we thought the sculpt was better than Ip Man, but somehow the final Legend of the Fist sculpt looks worse than the previous figure. It's not bad, but I'm a tad disappointed.

It's a shame because I really like the outfits, which would display really well next to my Enterbay Fist of Fury and Kato Bruce Lee.

Might still consider buying this later on, but for now it's a pass.

I don't understand. Before the figure was released, most of us commented that we thought the sculpt was better than Ip Man, but somehow the final Legend of the Fist sculpt looks worse than the previous figure. It's not bad, but I'm a tad disappointed.

It's a shame because I really like the outfits, which would display really well next to my Enterbay Fist of Fury and Kato Bruce Lee.

Might still consider buying this later on, but for now it's a pass.

actually is just some random picture from one source...as i know when ipman was release the first batch picture show is also kinda so so only...let make judgement after more picture is surface..:wink1:

I have a feeling Enterbay figures don't photograph well at all. I remember when the Dragonball Evolution figures first appeared in hand and the photos looked shockingly bad, but the sculpts on those are actually very impressive!

actually is just some random picture from one source...as i know when ipman was release the first batch picture show is also kinda so so only...let make judgement after more picture is surface..:wink1:

Good point, but those photos on the previous page aren't bad photos by any means. They offer multiple angles under two different lighting conditions.

I will wait for more photos before making a final decision though. I do really want this figure.

Very nice HS of Donnie..on the prototype pics! But not the actual pics! WTF men?! His determined looks were gone, darn it! Hmm I hope they include a detachable mustache too hehe! By the way, to those who already watched the film..how was it? Is it a great movie?

Last edited:
Just saw the movie last night--it was good overall, although the story jumps around a lot and tries to do one too many things IMO (not atypical of HK flicks though). It also ends kind of abruptly. I'd like to see photos of the figure doing more of the kind of poses he did in the movie.

Ahh I see! I think based on your review, doesn't top his movie Ip Man. Do you think it's worth to buy the figure after watching the movie?

mine shud be shipping tmr, will post in hand pics if i can. problem is i can nvr post pics in this forum, it always says upload fail.....

Back