Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not crazy about the Kobe figure, but wow Lebron looks awesome. I thinks he looks a lot more better than Kobe. Although it's Kobe over Lebron any day for me :D

4dbe47843030e3159ccb8baa706def6f3d5ece11.jpg

.. this turned out really awful.. IMO. a complete step down from jordan. the only good thing about this is that Lebron happens to wear full leg wraps to cover the knee joints.

I just got Michael and next to kobe you can really see the night and day improvment all around especially in the jersey, Lebrons looks like its made of the same overly thick fabric Kobe was. also.. the headsculpts both look super underwhelming in these new photos..

Maybe the figure should have been futzed a bit more before taking pics. Look at that last pic? Weird. I think it can look better though. Still want.

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for posting :D

Those head sculpts look poor. Hopefully its only the lighting. The promo pictures looked awesome.

The proto was a really good sculpt these are really poor, plus the body looks a real mess again with tight joints.

Back