Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for the greatest thread on SSF...

jean-claude-van-damme-quote-air.jpg

Enterbay's decision making is beyond retarded. Why in the world would you not make a JCVD from Bloodsport or Kickboxer?

No kidding. If it were Van Damme from Bloodsport, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. I doubt this figure's going to sell well, aside from the hardcore Van Damme fans who'll pick it up regardless.

Enterbay's decision making is beyond retarded. Why in the world would you not make a JCVD from Bloodsport or Kickboxer?

Pretty sure that decision came down to JC rather than Bill. Something about him thinking that a KB or BS portrait suggests that his best years were a couple of decades ago when this is (apparently) not the case.

Pretty sure that decision came down to JC rather than Bill. Something about him thinking that a KB or BS portrait suggests that his best years were a couple of decades ago when this is (apparently) not the case.

I doubt it, JCVD doesn't own Enterbay. I don't see how the decision on what figures would sell would be up to him and not Enterbay. I'm sure it was just another very un-wise decision by Bill.

I doubt it, JCVD doesn't own Enterbay. I don't see how the decision on what figures would sell would be up to him and not Enterbay. I'm sure it was just another very un-wise decision by Bill.
It was confirmed by Van Damme's mouthpiece here that Van Damme made that decision. HE wanted his current self. Besides he owns his own license and name rights. Not the movies he worked in.

It was confirmed by Van Damme's mouthpiece here that Van Damme made that decision. HE wanted his current self. Besides he owns his own license and name rights. Not the movies he worked in.

So you're saying it was another dumb ass decision on Enterbay's part to allow Van Damme to tell them what figure HE wanted made? Got it. :lol

Typical Enterbay. Who cares what the so called "fans" want.

Back