Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, but surely EB will only accept the payment if they will fill the order? I have my credit card linked to my paypal account and the funds have been drawn from my credit card by Enterbay.

I guess if they can't fill the order I'll get my 200 bucks back and not have to worry about getting a figure that now appears to fall well short of my expectations.

Here's the thing that makes me doubt them.

If you read EB FAQ, they have these steps you have to follow to make Preorder. 1. Email them, 2. they'll send your confirmation order, 3. They'll send payment request once the item is available, 4. payment confirm, and send the item.

BUT I don't use all those steps. I just click "buy", then somehow it send me to paypal, which I have to pay straight away.

So which one is true???
And why there are no reply from their customer service???

Here's the thing that makes me worried.

If you read EB FAQ, they have these steps you have to follow to make Preorder. 1. Email them, 2. they'll send your confirmation order, 3. They'll send payment request once the item is available, 4. payment confirm, and send the item.

But I don't use all those steps. I just click "buy", then somehow it send me to paypal, which I have to pay straight away.

So which one is true???

I actually sent them an email days before I preordered but didnt get any response from them. So I went ahead and did what you did. No response until now and I am really worried :(

Here's the thing that makes me worried.

But I don't use all those steps. I just click "buy", then somehow it send me to paypal, which I have to pay straight away.

So which one is true???

Yeh, I didn't read all the FAQ stuff, I was offered the 'buy' option so I did as you did and clicked 'buy'. I mean, you see the Ip Man banner, it takes you to a page with a 'buy' option on it, it's reasonable to expect that this is all you'd have to do. First time I heard about all those steps was on this forum.

I have heard EB aren't great with their communication... I'm not worried yet because they have my money, so they'll either have to provide me with a figure or refund me the money.

I've never dealt with them before, I hope my lack of concern is well-placed...

I did the same as everyone else. I don't think there's any need to be worried. Enterbay is a small company with alot on it's plate right now. Ani-com, licence aquisition, meetings, Medicom etc etc. I have had several dealings with them and all went smoothly, and I've always had good communications from them. I'm inclined to wait until they contact me, there's enough emailing them already. I'm sure I'm going to be happy with the final product once I have it in my hands.

Seriously, replying an email for their customer is not a big deal.
Customer service is a different department from production.
There are reasons why this position is exist.

I'm not that worried or anything, but I just hate to see ENTERBAY loosing their customer trust for a simple things.

We just asking for a reply. That they acknowledge us as a customer. Not just some ATM machine for them.

If you're selling stuff online, customer service is one of the most important thing in your department.
If you don't trust them, why bother buying from them?
Enterbay is a small company, that's why they have to go an extra mile for this.
Having crappy customer service isnt going to help them at all.

Last edited:
I like the movie, but is it enough to shell out $170 for this? I think I will wait till the final product shots are released and then decide from there.

pics from Beast Kingdom

38309_431695402276_339494332276_4502372_39685_n.jpg

I've done shows before and I think the lighting and camera don't do the figure justice.

So it's a wait and see if any one scores an Ip Man post some at home pics under normal conditions!!

At this point looking at the pics of the final product, I am thinking even professional lighting will not make it any better.

Please note that I am not saying this to diss ETB. I ordered a few cartons for this outlet and I really pray to god that it is indeed bad lighting and camera.

Last edited:
Makes me :(

The eyes are so dead.

Bruce looks good... but some of the sweat paint apps just looks like splotches thrown on...

Last edited:
...what's happening? ht comes out with an alien-lee, enterbay after months of previws put out a plastic ip!WTF!?!
it's impossible after have shown those proto pictures put out a figure so worse!

Finally, some pics of it home lighting and ETB has really really dropped the ball on this one.......

20100730_fa1af107a5e9fee40bdehwVFxuSHhbgA.jpg

the rest here https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26604&extra=page=1

At least the Bruce Lee statue looks good.
4757133782_ca911b3ba0.jpg

Donnie_Yen_Ip_Man_movie.jpg

I'd say the first pic (in hand) looks more like the real person in the movie (bottom pic).
The middle prototype pic had more saturated colors to look realistic but the colors are really more saturated than the actual actor.

The eyes look dead in the IN HAND pics because:

1. the gloss isn't strong enough (easily add more)
2. a little more blush. (hm this'll be hard)

Im still excited about this one now :panic:

Back